Jambands.ca

New Fuse...Wiseman/MacLellan

rubberdinghy

We've got another live taping of great music and great talk in Ottawa. On Tuesday, January 29th, we're welcoming Catherine MacLellan (http://www.catherinemaclellan.com/ ) and Bob Wiseman (http://www.bobwiseman.ca/ ) to the Studio 40 stage.

P.E.I.'s Catherine MacLellan has a pretty legendary father - Gene MacLellan of "Snowbird" fame - but she's quickly built a name for herself with her gorgeous, classic folk songs. And Toronto's Bob Wiseman got his start in Blue Rodeo, but has since carved out his own career with quirky, genre-defying music.

So what will Catherine and Bob do together for Fuse? We have no idea - that's what the surprise of the collaboration is all about. But if you'd like to see it happen live, right before your eyes, come on out to the taping.

Catherine and Bob will Fuse on Tuesday, January 29th at 7PM at our Broadcast Centre (181 Queen St). Tickets are free and are given out on a first-come, first-served basis--so submit your ticket request soon! To do so, please do not reply to this email, but rather head on over to the Tickets section of our web site - www.cbc.ca/fuse/tickets.html .

Hope to see you there!

The Fuse Team

It's always nice to see Bob Wiseman play, but I think he could have had a better Fuse partner. She's a strummer with a pretty voice and wasn't able to add too much to what Bob presented, whereas he added very singular and unique bits to her tunes.

It sure coulda been better rehearsed, but I was glad to be there nonetheless. Bless the CBC for hosting such a cool show, and for taping it within walking distance to my house!