Jambands.ca

Rothbury Festival July 3-6, Michigan - WOW!!!

Basher

Holy festival lineup Batman!

www.rothburyfestival.com

DAVE MATTHEWS BAND + WIDESPREAD PANIC + JOHN MAYER + 311 + PHIL LESH AND FRIENDS + PRIMUS + THIEVERY CORPORATION + SNOOP DOGG + MICHAEL FRANTI AND SPEARHEAD + MODEST MOUSE + STS9 (SOUND TRIBE SECTOR NINE) + YONDER MOUNTAIN STRING BAND WITH JON FISHMAN + GOV'T MULE + SLIGHTLY STOOPID + THE BLACK KEYS + GOGOL BORDELLO + CITIZEN COPE + KELLER WILLIAMS AND THE WMD'S + DEREK TRUCKS AND SUSAN TEDESCHI SOUL STEW REVIVAL + THE DRESDEN DOLLS + RAY LAMONTAGNE + THE DISCO BISCUITS + DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS + OF MONTREAL + GOMEZ + COLBIE CAILLAT + BRETT DENNEN + MEDESKI, MARTIN, AND WOOD + TAJ MAHAL + ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA + CRYSTAL METHOD + JJ GREY & MOFRO + THE GREYBOY ALLSTARS + THE SECRET MACHINES + BETH ORTON + BETTYE LAVETTE + JAKOB DYLAN AND THE GREEN MOUNTAIN REBELS + A3 + LOTUS + MIKE GORDON + YARD DOGS ROAD SHOW + STATE RADIO + THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS + SAGE FRANCIS + RAILROAD EARTH + BASSNECTAR + PNUMA TRIO + DIPLO + FLOSSTRADAMUS + THE JUAN MACLEAN + EOTO + PANJEA WITH MICHAEL KANG + THE DYNAMITES FEATURING CHARLES WALKER + DJ REKHA + DEAD CONFEDERATE + DJ ROOTZ + MOTION POTION + SOJORN + BUSDRIVER

...and more to be announced.

This is July 3-6 and about 3 hours from Detroit. I am DEFINITELY interested.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would much rather do a couple smaller festivals instead of this. The line-up does look good but hitting Summercamp (VIP), Grateful Fest, GOTV and moe.down would be more worth my while.

Rothbury does look attractive especially with the onsite inside accomadations but for the money I would rather be into 3 or 4 festivals throughout the summer.

Everyone should see Gogol Bordello!

Edited by Guest

Where the hell did this festival come from.

Killer line-up, I never knew it existed.

You didn't miss it's prior existence..it's new this year.It is able to start big because it's the Coachella team doing it (I think).

It suits a big music festival demographic...educated, "green" lifestyle choices bought with above average income levels and good chunks of discretionary spending for entertainment.Wanting to feel with it and current but not wanting to part with luxuries/necessities.

The site is supposedly killer...and I personally love the whole linens and brunch as part of the festival package.My least favorite thing about festivals(beyond alot of the people) is the camping.

it's the Coachella team doing it (I think).

this kinda isn't strictly Goldenvoice's doing - they're doing a festival in NJ later in the summer called All Points West.

The promoters for this are AEG Live and Madison House

edit - Apparently Goldenvoice is a niche brand of AEG Worldwide, as is AEG Live. So I'm kinda wrong above. That's twice this week.

Edited by Guest
family tree of promoters