Jambands.ca

Springsteen @ Copps on Monday

Kanada Kev

bump ...

I'm trying to get there no later than 5pm for some drinks, etc. Anyone else care to meet up at the following:

slainte_110.jpg

If you've never seen THe Boss live before, you should give it a try. Well worth it. I'm sure there will be people with extra tix at the preshow gathering and there are quite a few on the BTX forum:

http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=48d044363daa8d8eea068b5e3ab1d867

Have fun, folks! I'm bummed that I was West when the tour first went East, and I'll still be North later this month when it heads West. Haven't seen the Boss play in a while (though getting to have a few casual chats with the man over the past couple of years has tided me over well ;) )

Kev, I'll be looking forward to your post-show report.

I'm still waiting to hear if I'm getting a ticket from a friend who may have to work, so it'll be sometime after 5pm before I find out.

If I end up going, I'll be in for some pre-show drinks somewhere.

[edit]

Looks like if I go I'll be stopping in at a friends place.

Edited by Guest

I'm GA tonight, anybody else on the floor that won't have time to get the front section because they have to work?

Hey Tim, we'll be down in the GAs as well. Most likely we'll be hanging out close by the soundboard. I'll keep my eyes out for ya. I've got your cell number, so maybe I'll give you a call when we get in there.

B R U U U U U U U U U U U C E

Edited by Guest

By the way; Slainte is totally sold out. Don't bother showing up unless you've got reservations.

Well, I did send in a request. Your post made me wonder though. I just called the place and they told me they didn't get my email. Hmmph. They did say that if there were no shows you could get in upstairs, but I'm not waiting around to spend money on drinks. I'll see what happens with my buddies who are on their way there right now and see what to do. We may end up at the place you suggested :)

I'm GA tonight' date=' anybody else on the floor that won't have time to get the front section because they have to work?[/quote']

Hey Tim, we'll be down in the GAs as well. Most likely we'll be hanging out close by the soundboard. I'll keep my eyes out for ya. I've got your cell number, so maybe I'll give you a call when we get in there.

B R U U U U U U U U U U U C E

Sweet,

I'll text or call you when I get there. I guess you also can't get there before 5PM to try for the front section on the floor.

Tim