Jambands.ca

Grand Theft Bus Tour

Ryan2

Wed.April.9 Peterborough,

Ont Montreal House w/ TBA

Thurs.April.10 Ottawa, Ont Zaphod Beeblebrox w/ TBA| (9:00pm)

Fri.Apil.11 Montreal, Pq The Black Dot w/ Snailhouse, and The Tall Firs

Sat.April.12 Toronto, Ont El Mocambo Club w/ TBA

Sun.April.13 Hamilton, Ont The Casbah w/TBA

Im sure Brad Will be happy about this aswell

Sort of.

GTB at Zaphods?!?!?

Oh, the horror.

I'm of a similar mind (though I'm more disappointed than horrified). With other acts (heck, even one act) on the bill, GTB will get about an hour to play, and since the show will be early (doors at 8:00pm, over by 11:00pm), I doubt the crowd will be that big.

I may try to go to the Montreal show as well.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

Um a Thursday night show and I can guarantee that I'll be in bed by midnight? No horror there peeps......... Not to mention that is a busy mother of a two week period for music lovers:

Born Ruffians, Tokyo Police Club, Jason Collett, Peter Elkas, Jetplanes of Abraham, Rock Plaza Central, Danny Michel and Gordon Lightfoot all play within 8 days of this show.

Um a Thursday night show and I can guarantee that I'll be in bed by midnight? No horror there peeps......... Not to mention that is a busy mother of a two week period for music lovers:

Born Ruffians, Tokyo Police Club, Jason Collett, Peter Elkas, Jetplanes of Abraham, Rock Plaza Central, Danny Michel and Gordon Lightfoot all play within 8 days of this show.

There's also LURE+Elbeejay on April 5, and Spades+Dan Griffin on April 12.

Aloha,

Brad

I'm not sure phorbesie, but I think not.

im surprised brad hasnt beat me to it, but i think on the tapes of their last show here in october, you can be heard sayin' to phorbesie (i'm assuming, because i do remember you guys being there) somethin' like "i told ya grand theft bus fuckin rocks" right before smell the roses... i've listened to that tune a fair bit. :)

the inevitable early ending is bound to suck, but i actually think zaphod's is a good club for them to play.. lookin' forward to it.

I'm not sure phorbesie' date=' but I think not.

[/quote']

im surprised brad hasnt beat me to it, but i think on the tapes of their last show here in october, you can be heard sayin' to phorbesie (i'm assuming, because i do remember you guys being there) somethin' like "i told ya grand theft bus fuckin rocks" right before smell the roses... i've listened to that tune a fair bit. :)

http://www.archive.org/details/gtb2007-10-06.oktava-aud.shnf

I just checked the start of d1t11 ("Smell The Roses") and d1t10 ("Nine Bells") and couldn't hear it, but it might be there somewhere.

Aloha,

Brad