Jambands.ca

Into The Wild

M.O.B.E

Sorry Booche but there isnt any search button out there. Ive lived out there before and did just fine. Its in this world that all my troubles exist.

and which world do you plan to live in? Is there another one I'm unaware of that we have access too? And can I really just run away from my problems and they'll be gone? If so awesome, I'm on board.

Watched it last night for the first time....good flick. And for the record' date=' the source of all of Booche's grief is us. He hates all of us and wishes that his brother had never made him a moderator of so many things that he hates.

We're all assholes.[/quote']

Speak for yourself. Im mean I am an asshole yes but not the way you speak of it. Infact didnt you quit the board? ;)

Hehe, yeah. i quit this board 'bout once a year....keepin' it fresh ya know ;) Just pushin' Andrea's buttons is all.

Sorry Booche but there isnt any search button out there. Ive lived out there before and did just fine. Its in this world that all my troubles exist.

and which world do you plan to live in? Is there another one I'm unaware of that we have access too? And can I really just run away from my problems and they'll be gone? If so awesome' date=' I'm on board. [/quote']

Actually yes, if you choose to see past the narcisitic society you have been surrounded by for your entire life, there is entire world happening out there. Just because "society" deems that we have to live a certain way does that justify closing off every option available to man? It's not running away from problems at all; moreso, self justification that you don't have to be a part of the problem to fix your own dilemas.

So I guess you lived in an abandoned bus in the middle of an Alaskan winter?

Haven't seen the movie or really understand this thread or how to use the search button, but....

MOBE... I've been working with this dude who is livin' in a bus.... Dude seems like a wealth of knowledge( maybe its all BS though) running solar panels and propane. Definately living a rough woodsman lifestyle. He may be able to point you in the right direction if thats what ya wanted.... Please be forwarned, he often goes on random rants.

Today he asked me what its like to be a hippie.

and which world do you plan to live in? Is there another one I'm unaware of that we have access too? And can I really just run away from my problems and they'll be gone? If so awesome' date=' I'm on board. [/quote']

Actually yes, if you choose to see past the narcisitic society you have been surrounded by for your entire life, there is entire world happening out there. Just because "society" deems that we have to live a certain way does that justify closing off every option available to man? It's not running away from problems at all; moreso, self justification that you don't have to be a part of the problem to fix your own dilemas.

You're still livin' in the same bubble, just lookin' a different direction.

Good on ya if you decide to go through with it :thumbup:

Has anyone else seen this movie? It's awesome. Ive been talking about walking away from life for years and this is just the push I need I think.

Only a hippy would think to dump his life and live in the bush just by watching a movie. ;)

When I was little, I nearly joined the alliance to fight off the evil empire. I was training for a while with my action figures but then I turned 9.