Jambands.ca

WSP - Toronto - pre-sale - today

MoMack

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kanada Kev, if you be buyin tics later in TO can you grab me one, pretty please? i'll paypal ya :) i get mad at crazy charges.

Would be happy to.

Anyone know what date they go onsale elsewhere?

The Docks website says that tix will be available at TicketBastard, Rotate This, and Sonic Temple.

Well, earlier today it stated on their web site that there would be no pre-sale for the Toronto show. They have updated their web page in the past couple of hours and now have the pre-sale link up and running.

Musictoday needs to have another option besides the $15 fedex (or UPS, or whatever it is) international shipping for Canada. it ends up making ticketmaster usually cheaper.

It doesn't actually make TM cheaper -

I thought it did and didn't buy pre-sales for Rochester. Turns out I was off by about $1.50/ticket on 4. (I guess TM may be cheaper for less than 4 tix).

As for the Rotate This etc. Just cause the Docks site says it'll happen, doesn't mean it will.

Of course, just because it doesn't say anything on Panic's site doesn't mean it won't happen...

Phorbesie - it shouldn't be an issue, but thumbs down on Paypal - I thought you didn't like high fees?

Interac Email Money transfer is better, and costs $1.50.

Don't send me the money until I have your ticket - I don't think there is much of a chance this show will sell out, and if it does, it won't be until close to the show (which would shock me).

I will call Rotate This on Friday and see if they have tickets.