Jambands.ca

**Trews tonight at the Ottawa Ex @ 9pm (9/22)

ersh

That was unexpectedly enjoyble, especially after the cock-rock that was Pete Moss. Holy shit did I ever hate that frontman while he was onstage. Pretentious shit is what it was.

Good show 'ersh. You boys have a big sound. I'll see youse again.

Rocking the acoustic:

848_img_1866.jpg

847_img_1903.jpg

You know you have 'made it' when some crackwhore rushes the stage and has to be taken off by security.

664_img_1929.jpg

762_img_1930.jpg

Yes! I'm so glad you got a picture of her. Colin (who was singing) didn't even know she was there when Saucy (our guitar tech who pulled her off stage) and I were talking about it today. Glad you enjoyed the show... we had a blast. Great crowd too!

I'm sure she was the star of her 'peer group' after that stunt. I bet she was hopipng they'd hoist her on their shoulders and parade her around the fair grounds chanting "Rhon-da! Rhon-da!" and that she'd get a promotion at work tomorrow, have her guy FINALLY pop the question, and find a whole stash of American cigarettes in her closet she forgot she had.

It totally baffles me as to what is going through the heads of people who jump on stage with a band. What are they thinking? Good for a laugh I guess... but it's always been a huge pet peeve of mine. I wish I could send her these pictures.

You know, I didn't open this thread, because I knew I wasn't going to be in Ottawa this weekend.

Well, I accidentally clicked on it this morning when I was trying to go into another thread and MAN am I glad I did--this thread is GOLD, Jerry!!

"Don't you look me in the eye!"

bahahahahahahahaa

Well done.