Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact:

The last Sens game has been monumentally better than anything the Habs have done on the ice(aside from playing the Sens last week) in the past couple of weeks.

Fact:

I just won a $50 GC from Best Buy on my local radio station. This has nothing to do with hockey I just wanted to tell someone :)

Guest Low Roller

Looks like the Sundin saga is not dead yet.

Gainey is amongst a group of general managers observing a Mats Sundin training session down in California.

And apparently Guy Carbonneau said that he would send Sergei Kostitsyn back to Hamilton "if league rules allowed him".

Guest Low Roller

Sergei mentioned that he wouldn't bolt for the KHL if he was demoted, and he wasn't too surprised by the coach's comments.

Sergei is on the last year of his entry level contract.

SHITTY!

Montreal Canadiens defenceman Mike Komisarek will be on the shelf for another month with a shoulder injury suffered after a fight with Boston's Milan Lucic last week.

Komisarek, 26, has missed the Canadiens' last four games.

Montreal's top hitter and shot-blocker over the last two seasons has one goal and 33 penalty minutes in 14 games in 2008-09 and is set to become an unrestricted free agent next summer.

Guest Low Roller

The coach speeches were obviously all ad-libbed babbling, but dang if that wasn't a touching ceremony.

Booche, Matty, TissueMan, and Deuce must be crying like little girls and hugging each other at the Bell Centre right now.

Leave it to SENS fans to poop on that parade! Im all fuckin wound up right now, totally inspired!! I need to go play hockey, or run a marathon or something...good thing I have beers!

I love me a good Canadiens ceremony. This one was ok, I liked the walk through the crowd and the greeting with Beliveau, but overall it didn't stack up.

Shouldn't you be jerking it to Wendel Clark anyway?

Wendel came pre Leaf-Sens rivalry - could care less about the leafs back then.

Wendell takes a back seat to Roy in this case. Plus, I needed a smoke badly after Roy's speech. Then I got to talking with one of my neighbours about how great he was (roy, not the neighbour) and I missed it. I'll youtube it later, maybe after beer 9.