Jambands.ca

Fantasy Hockey 09 TRADE DEADLINE TODAY

Hal Johnson

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I sent out a message to your emails yesterday regarding the trade of Kuba for Markov and I got about 6 responses. Basically everyone but one thought that this trade did not make a lot of sense. Kuba has less points and he is one injured reserve. This does not make a lot of sense. Does anyone else agree? If not, could someone send me an trade proposal like that?

It doesnt make any sense, believe me. I was shocked when I saw the proposal sitting there. Any of you would have accepted the same thing and there aint much we can do about it now since Iginla went for table scraps.

The only way we can prevent questionable deals is to put a committee together next season who will review trades to ensure there isnt some kind of sketchy collaboration going on.

Good thing this pool aint for cash.

Dude, you sent the following PM to which neither Bob nor I made a counter offer. Explain to me why the fuck I shouldnt have been surprised to see the Markov for Kuba offer when I logged into Yahoo!

Andre want in on some hot 3 way action? I want Crosby and Bob is looking for a goalie.

I offered up

Michael Ryder

Ryan Smyth

Rod Brind'Amour

but Bob wants a goalie. Im willing to part with a player if Bob is too to get him a goalie and maybe help Andre out at the same time.

It doesnt make any sense' date=' believe me. I was shocked when I saw the proposal sitting there. [/quote']

You are so full of shit. Bob you are awful quiet too.

Umm, Brother you mentioned the idea of a three way trade but the three of us never had anything set in stone. Hell i couldn't pry Miller from Booche if I offered Crosby and Ovechkin.. well maybe i could.

I was as shocked as everyone else when i saw the trade go down as you, Booche and I had not solidified anything. It wasnt until that night when you mentioned what you were trying to do but yet the three of us had nothing. Sorry brother but I aint got yer back on this one.

Im not looking for anyone to have my back.

Maybe I jumped the gun on this trade in an effort to get it done but don't sit back and act surprised. Both of you knew what I was trying to do.

Its all just for shits and giggles anyways and I already can't win so whats wrong with helping someone else get there?

I'll give away Savard and Carter if you want to see what shattered really looks like.

On it!

(but I do encourage you to go to the highest bidder - even if it aint me....but if it is me...giddy up!)

Its not you...and not going to be with offers like that. Besides it isnt going to happen.