Jambands.ca

Ringo is Too Busy for Fans.

bouche

Phil's Last Show...looks like they're a Bob Weir coverband...

Truckin'>

So Hard To Find My Way

Jack Straw

Loser

Let It Ride

I'm So Gone

*Built to Last

Loose Lucy

#Sugar Magnolia>

#Caution (Do Not Step On Tracks)>

#Truckin' Reprise

Donor Rap/Intros

E: Brokedown Palace

*with Warren Haynes

#with Derek Trucks

I really should be doing other things right now!!!

For all the Dead Heads around here, I'd swear people still don't get it. Bobby does not equal Ringo, not even fucking close. What's with all this cover band shit? The Dead were a family band.

Fucking Ringo Starr.

Now I'm in a bad mood and I haven't even gotten to work yet and I'm going to be late cause I had to tell you guys off. assholes. :crazy:

;)

I may not care much for Ringo's solo music, but in my opinion you'll be hard pressed to find a more respected musician, and by that, I mean respected by his peers - a lot the very musicians and bands we claim to love and respect.

Putting aside his time with the Beatles, his solo career and to a much lesser extend his TV career, the list of musicians/albums/concerts Ringo has played with and/or worked with is huge.

Take a look sometime, if your not already aware of this. You certianly don't get a résumé like his being a hack, at least in my opinion.

I may not care much for Ringo's solo music, but in my opinion you'll be hard pressed to find a more respected musician, and by that, I mean respected by his peers - a lot the very musicians and bands we claim to love and respect.

Putting aside his time with the Beatles, his solo career and to a much lesser extend his TV career, the list of musicians/albums/concerts Ringo has played with and/or worked with is huge.

Take a look sometime, if your not already aware of this. You certianly don't get a résumé like his being a hack, at least in my opinion.

Too many people equate being talented with technical complexity, ignoring the aspects of feeling, emotion and other variables, which is why musicians like Ringo are frequently under-appreciated by listeners (but not, as you pointed out, by other musicians). I would rather hear Ringo drum than Bill Bruford or Neil Peart, just as I would rather listen to Neil Young take a solo than Yngwie Malmsteen. Ringo ain't no hack, that's for sure.