Jambands.ca

Top notch acoustic guitar players?

c-towns

Hedges was indeed a great player...I just never liked anything (most of anything I guess) he did musically...but one can't deny his inventiveness on the instrument...he's like Keller for me though; something I'm just more or less bored with...

There's also a cat named Roger Schmidt that runs the Stonebridge Guitar Company that endorses Antoine and Andy and he's a SICK player...

Check these two out of Roger killing it:

and

ENJOY,

Gawpo Giggles :D:D:D

Killer! Thanks for posting those!

I spoke with Roger last night and nothing is planned for any time in the near future. He just got done playing a show a couple weeks ago in Montreal with Antoine Dufour.

An EXCITING thing in the works is a little tour with MONSTER CHOPPER Richard Smith in March when he's around. Richard is one of the newest Stonebridge endorsed players...

Here's Richard rippin' "Travis" on his Stonebridge:

And another one of Roger just KILLING it! It's another original of his and I REALLY like his intricate instrumental song writing. At about the 1:50min mark it gets REALLY AMAZINGLY nutty:

One of my favorite tunes! Jerry's just killing it and Chet got some tasty Mr. Guitar licks ;)

Antoine Dufour does a nifty little one with the help of a friend too but w/ a twist. Antoine is one of the cleanest players out there...it's had over 5,000,000 views :shocked:

* nattyMatty Said:

Estaban!

good video for Guitar Makers!

Watch It!

Hmmm. Particle Board? Sounds like he got what he paid for ($160).

I think I read that you made your guitar Jay...nice!

I too am a guitar maker...we'll; I'm a luthier by trade (make guitars and repair violin family instruments). I also had no idea what the point behind this post was and why it was directed to guitar makers...perhaps it should be directed towards musicians and noted as "shitty instruments not to purchase ever in ones lifetime?"

Estaban!

good video for Guitar Makers!

Watch It!

uhm yes, I did manage to watch that whole video and thought it to be a thoughtful and insightful description of a finely crafted handmade chinese guitar. Mostly however, I watched it until the end cause I thought for sure he was going to smash the living fuck out of it and that would have been fun. But he didn't. That is all.

Edited by Guest