Jambands.ca

BCS National Championship Game

ollie

I really wish College Football had a playoff system.

I've been reading a lot about this stuff lately and it seems like there is a ton of pressure by the fans and media to do something about it. Apparently, and I dont follow it enough to have my own opinion on it, Utah got screwed this year because they arent as marketable or profitable to be invited to the big game.

Tim Tebows girlfriend is Lucy Pinder. My lord.

Perky Miss Lucy Pinder claimed last night that she would love to get it on with American actress Megan Fox - if only she (Lucy) was a lesbian. Nobody's stopping you, Luce. "She is hot, she looks like a doll," said Lucy seductively.

lucy2.jpg

Perky Miss Lucy Pinder claimed last night that she would love to get it on with American actress Megan Fox - if only she (Lucy) was a lesbian. Nobody's stopping you, Luce. "She is hot, she looks like a doll," said Lucy seductively.

lucy2.jpg

Wow, thanks for picture. Tebow's a lucky man.

I really wish College Football had a playoff system.

I've been reading a lot about this stuff lately and it seems like there is a ton of pressure by the fans and media to do something about it. Apparently' date=' and I dont follow it enough to have my own opinion on it, Utah got screwed this year because they arent as marketable or profitable to be invited to the big game.[/quote']

It really is all about money and that's too bad. Hopefully one day they will figure something out.

From a Football fan perspective it is a GREAT regular season game situation. Every week there are a few games that mean everything. One loss can seriously blow a teams chancesm, two loses and you are pretty much out of the running.

However once the Bowl season gets here it all falls apart. All the weekly game action turns into 5 to 6 weeks of debating who is the best. Then there are 2 or 3 Bowl games where the contenders play each other. After that there is more debate.

Imagine if after the NFL Semis that they took over a month off to play the Super Bowl.

I don't think you get the teams at their best after such a long lay off. I think it would be cool to have a top 8 playoff and use 7 Bowl games to run the tournament. The Bowls could swithc who holds the title game each year. These could be run over that damn waiting period.

I know it's not a perfect system and money is such a huge factor it would be incredibly hard to get all parties to agree. It would just be nice to know who the best team is or at least who was good enough to actually beat 3 top ranked teams to win the whole thing.

lucy2.jpg

I've had better... lol

• 3 weeks later...

more please ;)

I don't find the BCS "Natty" champ to be national at all. With like fourteen leagues and associations organizing the hundreds of schools and not one of them reaching all four corners of the country they can barely call themselves national. They play all their games in one "conference" and then one game outside of it and they're assumed to be the best in the nation... bunk.

Obama said he'd work on a national championship tourney of some kind and I'm all for it. Right now IMO there is no best team in college football in America.