Jambands.ca

Harvard Mouse & Friends Sat. Jan. 31 in Kitchener

mark tonin

Ever since a couple of the mice relocated to various parts of Ontario, we don't have an opportunity to get together nearly as often as we'd like to. So I'm excited that we'll have a chance to play some music together at the end of the month. We plan on having a few friends join us on stage, and I hope that some of our friends can also join us for the party!

HARVARD MOUSE & FRIENDS

SATURDAY, JANUARY 31

UPSTAIRS AT THE LANC IN KITCHENER

More details to follow in the near future ...

Peace, Mark

It would be wonderful if you could make it boiler rat. And you too Karin, although I know it's a bit of a drive for you. ;):)

Harvard Mouse is George Ensing, Tim Fisher, Dave Scully, Mark Tonin & Dave Voigt.

For this show, our musical guests will include Blair Babcock, Chris Mulligan and Colin Read.

We are going to play some music and have some fun doing it! We'll probably play some cover songs, some original songs, and do some jamming. We may even play a Dead song or two. ;):)

Looking forward to a fun night at the Lanc!

Peace, Mark

Sounds like it's going to be a room full of great characters. I wish I could make it as well. But we're going to be throwing a little family party for rowen's first birthday that evening, so I'm afraid it is not in the cards.

Sorry you can't make this one. I'm gonna miss your groovin' and smile on the dancefloor Edger! Happy Birthday to mini-Todd! :)

I believe Mr. Tonin is making prints of this poster and the diesel dog/fat cats feb. 28th poster as well...I imagine they're going to be in limited supply so say nice things to him and maybe he'll hook you up...

I've already told everyone that:

They

Don't want to fuck with Tonin...

Ever since a couple of the mice relocated to various parts of Ontario, we don't have an opportunity to get together nearly as often as we'd like to.
[color:purple]So I'm going to kill them.
So I'm excited that we'll have a chance to play some music together at the end of the month.
[color:purple]Before I pull out their spleens
We plan on having a few friends join us on stage' date='
[color:purple]because I need everyone to be aware of my wrath
and I hope that some of our friends can also join us for the party!
[color:purple]and chime in when I tell you to begin the chant...Tonin Rules The World!

HARVARD MOUSE & FRIENDS

SATURDAY' date=' JANUARY 31

More details to follow in the near future ... [color:purple']if your worthy I may include you

Peace, Mark

Ever since a couple of the mice relocated to various parts of Ontario' date=' we don't have an opportunity to get together nearly as often as we'd like to.
[color:purple]So I'm going to kill them.
So I'm excited that we'll have a chance to play some music together at the end of the month.
[color:purple]Before I pull out their spleens
We plan on having a few friends join us on stage' date='
[color:purple]because I need everyone to be aware of my wrath
and I hope that some of our friends can also join us for the party!
[color:purple]and chime in when I tell you to begin the chant...Tonin Rules The World!

HARVARD MOUSE & FRIENDS

SATURDAY' date=' JANUARY 31

More details to follow in the near future ... [color:purple']if your worthy I may include you

Peace, Mark

Bahahahah! That's just as funny as Gatch's T-shirt!

Mark....errr...Mr.Tonin...sorry, but you had to know that it was gonna end up here sooner or later. :)

P.S. Please don't kill me.