Jambands.ca

BNB post Phish @ Atlantis!! Footage found and posted!

ersh

What the hell was I doing after that show? I drove up with PEI Punks' wife Margo and her sister Gill. I can't believe that I missed a BnB aftershow.... unless it was '99.

07-06-00 Molson Amphitheatre, Toronto, Ontario

1: Reba, Dog Stole Things, Taste, Dog Faced Boy, Heavy Things, Moma Dance, First Tube, I Didn't Know, The Inlaw Josie Wales, Prince Caspian > Golgi Apparatus, You Enjoy Myself (1:50)

2: Limb by Limb, Also Sprach Zarathustra, Bug, Piper, Driver, Harry Hood*, Loving Cup

E: The Squirming Coil

it was definitely 2000 that BNB played Atlantis

i know i was at the BNB show cuz i was flyering it and almost passed out inside, but i remember taking a crazy bus from the ontario place to the comfort zone as well. is it possible that the bus ran both years and there was a good aftershow at the Zone in 99?

i remember taking a crazy bus from the ontario place to the comfort zone as well. is it possible that the bus ran both years and there was a good aftershow at the Zone in 99?

I can't remember if there was an aftershow in '99 but the Furthur Still bus shuttled people to the Zone in 2000 for sure.

Remember the time when there was a jamband scene exploding in Canada?

In Canada, the jamband scene has exploded in recent years, this phenomena can primarily be attributed The Burt Neilson Band out of Thunder Bay, Ontario. Formed in 1996, BNB have toured the country six times, released two albums, and shared the stage with jam band staples Merl Saunders, The New Deal and the Ominous Seapods. Now, BNB is making their way to the United States to enrich American audiences with their infectious sound and explosive live performance.

Burt Neilson Band shared the stage with Merl Saunders?

Reminder, the show in Toronto Dec.27th was a blast. The band must keep playing. Time for a tour!

Did we? I know I did... with Jeffrey, Gavin and Jermemy, backing up Ben Kaplan in London at the Embassyopening for Merl. Did BNB ever play with Merl? I can't recall.

"Fly Burt Neilson". I have that on CD. Havn't listned in years though. mike and dan were unavailable that weekend.

Did we? I know I did... with Jeffrey, Gavin and Jermemy, backing up Ben Kaplan in London at the Embassyopening for Merl. Did BNB ever play with Merl? I can't recall.

"Fly Burt Neilson". I have that on CD. Havn't listned in years though. mike and dan were unavailable that weekend.

Anyway that you could sendspace that London show. I'm good friends with Paul (Fly Fantastic guitarist) and he'd love it.