Jambands.ca

Livenation Phish info/results

Basher

Here is the schedule for Phish ticket onsales today.

11:00am - Darien Lake

1:00pm - SPAC

Tickets can also be ordered by phone at 1-877-598-8497.

TIPS:

1 - Create an account at Livenation.com.

2 - To "save" credit card info on your account, go through the ticket buying process for an event on sale now, to the second to last step (before the order is submitted). If you cancel out, your info will be saved in your account.

3 - Refresh the links above at the on sale time. Unlike TicketMaster, you will NOT get locked out of Livenation.com for repeated quick refreshes.

4 - If you are sent to a virtual waiting room, it is better to close your browser and start over then to wait.

5 - You cannot select "best available". You have to choose EITHER best available reserved OR best available lawn.

FYI, there is a park combo for the Darien tickets for an extra $9.

Good Luck!

Edited by Guest

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tips.

2 - To "save" your address/credit card info on your account, try to purchase tickets for another event already on sale, and go to the very last page before you submit the order. You can then cancel and the info is stored in your account.

I went in to do so, then looked at the top for the "My Account" link. http://www.livenation.com/my_account From there I could enter everthing. (My Account > My Tickets > Edit)

According to Phish.com/tourdates for Hartford:

Tickets go on sale to the public on Saturday, March 28th at Noon Eastern Time. Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.livenation.com or charge by phone 877.598.8689 or 877.598.8497. Tickets can also be purchased at select Blockbuster outlets. If any tickets are still available they can also be purchased at the Chevrolet Theatre in Wallingford beginning March 30th.

BradM, I am shocked.

;)