Jambands.ca

RC: Umph in Buffalo Wednesday

TheAlphaNerd

Last show setlist:

Set One

All in Time > The Fussy Dutchman, Rocker (part II), Nemo, Professor Wormbog, Spires* > The Triple Wide

Set Two

Turn & Run, Bridgeless > Eminence Front > Bridgeless, August, Search 4, The Fuzz > Soul Food II > Got Your Milk (Right Here)

Encore

YYZ > All In Time

I heard a bunch of these last time i saw them there so i'm glad they got them out of the way....although i can never get enough Fussy's.

just checked that out. awesome!

tonight's wishlist:

Out of Order (opener)

Eat

Higgins

Mantis

Mulche's (cuz it ripped me a new one last time)

NOthing Too Fancy (closer)

that's not asking too much, is it? haha, seriously can't wait for this show tonight.

oh yeah, if you guys could throw in a Glory or Divisions that'd be nice too ;)

Last show setlist:

Set One

All in Time > The Fussy Dutchman' date=' Rocker (part II), Nemo, Professor Wormbog, Spires* > The Triple Wide

Set Two

Turn & Run, Bridgeless > Eminence Front > Bridgeless, August, Search 4, The Fuzz > Soul Food II > Got Your Milk (Right Here)

Encore

YYZ > All In Time[/quote']

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=523832

That recording is now on the Live Music Archive:

http://www.archive.org/details/um2009-03-28.mk41.flac16

Aloha,

Brad

04/01/09 The Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

Set I: Made To Measure> Get in the Van, Higgins, Out of Order> Example 1, Utopian Fir

Set II: 40's Theme> 2x2, Red Tape, In the Kitchen2> Tribute to the Spinal Shaft> 40's Theme

Encore: The Floor

2-unfinished (boo!)

was an awesome show. didn't have as much flare as i've seen but off the hook regardless. highlights were the Higgins and Out of Order. We stopped at the border to exchange our money and the hand dryer in the washroom had an "out of order" sign on it so i said to the gang that that was a sign that they'd play it...and they did. hand dryer prophet?

the 2x2 was the 2nd set highlight for me. spinal shaft was d-d-d-dirty!

Edited by Guest

Pretty good show, got some good dance on but not the best I've seen. In the Kitchen was wicked to hear even though they didn't finish it but the spinal shaft>40's did make it satisfying. I think we deserved a bigger encore for the length and girth of my yells.

Sweet border guard on the way over to the show too. "Do you ever go to concerts around here?" "No, I like to arrest people going to concerts though"

Met some people from north of Toronto somewhere but have no idea who they were.

Good times, sweet venue.