Jambands.ca

What fest...

Swifty

should I bring my kids to???

Gratefulfest is out because the wife and I will be at Rothbury.

Pretty much anything else within 10-12 hours drive is game? My kids are 7yo so it must be very kid friendly. Thanks for the help!

I know Gathering of the Vibes is pretty kid friendly - talk to Ryan from Diesel Dog. There was a picture of him and his son on the GOTV website (he thinks he's famous).

I know Gathering of the Vibes is pretty kid friendly - talk to Ryan from Diesel Dog. There was a picture of him and his son on the GOTV website (he thinks he's famous).

Thats what I was going to suggest, and its got a nice line-up with CSN just added. So, it'll be a good time.

Edited by Guest

re: GOTV - and check out the photos on their site, kids everywhere.

BRING the KIDS...Gathering of the Vibes is an all-ages event. Kids 12 and under, who are accompanied by a parent or guardian, are admitted free! If your child is close to the age of 12, please bring proper age verification (i.e. birth certificate). A parent or guardian must accompany those under the age of 18.

The more I think about it Swifty, the more I say Camp Bisco. You can teach 'em how to have fun with bum pills.

You know they're going to take after their old man and do it someday anyway.......might as well show 'em how to do it right (plus I heard they have workshops there to teach proper techniques.....so there's that)

The only problem with Vibes at Seaside Park is that it's a 9 hr drive from Toronto..

and?

And I guess it falls within the 10-12 hour parameter set out in the first post of the thread.

My first smile of this shitty rainy day has come at your expense.

Thanks for being a good sport ;)