Jambands.ca

The Graduation tour begins...

GUITARZAN

As many of you know I embarked on an educational journey a couple of years ago, and well I finally just finished my two degree's up, and I got into Teacher's College for next year...so lots to celebrate! So, this is a reminder to you all about my "Graduation Tour" that I head out on tomorrow morning!

***After countless years of hitting the road with the band, Mike Is embarking on his very first Solo Acoustic Tour. Please check out the dates below!

Apr 15 2009 8:00P:

The boathouse Kitchener, Ontario

Apr 16 2009 9:00P:

Two Doors Down Brantford, Ontario

Apr 17 2009 8:00P:

*Not My Dog Toronto, Ontario

Apr 18 2009 9:00P:

The Casbah Hamilton, Ontario

Apr 20 2009 8:00P:

Raw Sugar Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 21 2009 9:00P:

Avant-Garde Bar Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 23 2009 8:00P:

The Company House, Halifax, Nova Scotia

Apr 24 2009 8:00P:

Boilerworks ,St.John, New Brunswick

Apr 25 2009 8:00P:

Crumbs Cafe Fredricton, New Brunswick

**The Majority of these shows start early! Please contact venue for exact times or visit www.myspace.com/mikefilipowitsch for more information

Cheers! ...we'll be on the road real soon!

Im still on the fence.

It's Flip-a-switch....come on........here's some reasons why you should go.

First off, your bandwagonass doesnt have to worry because Les Brahs dont play until tomorrow night. Second, it's early. Third, you are moving soon and wont have these opportunities very often so add to the memories you now have.

And fourth, just because I love you:

jenn-sterger-dutch-oven-twitter.jpg

Just don't make the gigs too early' date=' there are NHL playoffs to enjoy. Or we'll all have to set PVR's and keep our eyes and ears closed to results on the way home.....[/quote']

A tv at the Boathouse would solve this issue for me...Im still on the fence.

C'mon Hal! Playoffs in which your team isn't even playing or an evening of awesome music? Do I really have to ask the Magic 8 Ball for you?

Hey y'all. I am just hitting Toronto...we drove straight through the night from thunder bay...very stoked to play tonight.

I respect the love of hockey; and I am a fan! What I am proposing is that I play early and late. I like to play, love to play actually....

On this tour I know I will have to accomadate the playoffs a bit, so there will like be some shows with early and late performances....

Okay, back to driving...see y'all soon!

Mike F