Jambands.ca

anyone know where Relix is sold in Kitchener?

dieseldoug

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the magazine is still published, and I'm happy to say that I got the most recent copy in the mail and Diesel Dog's song Animator is included on the disc that comes with the magazine. It's great to see them getting positive recognition for their music!

I know that Chapters in Kitchener has carried copies of Relix in the past, but I'm not sure if this is still the case as I haven't been there in a while. Encore Records on Queen St. in Kitchener still exists and I'm guessing they still carry copies as well.

Peace, Mark

Nope, checked Encore, Shakedown, Orange Monkey and KW Bookstore. When I asked at KW bookstore (on King by Dallas) they said they don't carry it anymore...and Chapters was sold out. (He knew this apparently because he got several calls from people looking for this issue who had already been to Chapters.)

I'm going to call some other chapters in the area today. I'm also heading to TO for a couple of hours today perhaps I'll stumble across it. If I find it anywhere Schwa would you like me to grab you one?