Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Jakis!

To be honest, if I had of made my way to a Proline station I was going to take Vancouver tonight.

Balls on you. Well done. You had better hope Brian Burke has the same pair.

Edit to add:

I thought Les Brahs were done when Darche got that 4 minute high-sticking penalty. I would have double-downed, that's how sure I was.

Re: One for the books, Jan. 31.

Mercifully during Saturday afternoon's game between the Ottawa Senators and the Montreal Canadiens, the crowd of Sens fans drowned out the Habs fans chant of Ole-Ole.

I mean, come on, Habs fans. Is it not time to put that silly chant on the shelf? It is not even your invention whether you believe so or not, it has been done before.

Please come up with something else as this Ole-Ole is just so, I don't know, uh, so Olame-Olame! Ya that's it. It's just so Olame-Olame.

Everybody join in now -- Olame-Olame, Olame-Olame, Olame-Olame, O-Olame. Finis already, Habs fans, Finis!

Brian Clark,

Ottawa

1. The video conceded the point that Habs fans are obnoxious.

2. You showed a Sens fan cheering in the Habs barn. Pretty sure Booche either says this doesn't happen, or he thinks he's being awesome-est when he cheers in the Sens rink.

3. Habs suck.

4. That dude kind of rules.

5. That game ruled. Sens 3 Habs 1. Three stars? Leclaire, Alfredsson, Kovalev.

6. Sens rule.

Who gives a flying fuck what Brian Clark said???

If it gets under your and other [color:purple]wild "we'll disappoint you again soon, just wait" sens fans skin, than a hockey chant is more than doing it's purpose just fine, non?...

Ole AD...O-fuckin-le!

Edited by Guest

Pretty sure Booche either says this doesn't happen, or he thinks he's being awesome-est when he cheers in the Sens rink.

Your make up is running, you have a run in your stocking and you just fucking made that up. Hell, I posted a video of Dinghy dancing and singing in the Habs barn during the Sens October win but you are right in that I am awesome.

And no. I was at the game and the Sens fans did not drown out the Habs fans. That rink was dead until the Habs finally scored to make it 2-1.

That was a pretty good hockey game on Saturday. Had it’s lulls but what I enjoyed most was that the habs fans were louder than the Ottawa fans!!

Guest Low Roller

Darche impressed me yesterday. One more game with the Habs and then he's subject to re-entry waivers. Will the Habs keep him in Montreal for the rest of the year or risk losing him? He's proving to be a valuable 3rd/4th liner.

Lapierre did not impress. What a DUMB penalty near the end of the 3rd.

Darche does all the things a hockey player should do. I love how he will plant himself in front of the net. In my opinion his play dictates the Habs keep him and hopefully his smart play rubs off on others.....like Lapierre. That WAS a dumb penalty and terrible timing.

I cant believe I am in 100% agreement with you Roller. Outside of Radiohead, has this ever happened before?