Jambands.ca

ROLLCALL: BNB This Friday @ The Shoe In TDot!

shainhouse

I was thinkin about going.... I heard that BNB _______ these days!!! I'll be there for sure! But I sure hope that _______ isn't _________. That ________ is _____ _______. I'd like to _______ ________ _________. Even though ________ did ___________, still _________.

Should be fun!

________ 'ersh

[smile][Razz][Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by 'ersh:

I was thinkin about going.... I heard that BNB _______ these days!!! I'll be there for sure! But I sure hope that _______ isn't _________. That ________ is _____ _______. I'd like to _______ ________ _________. Even though ________ did ___________, still _________.

Should be fun!

________ 'ersh

[smile][Razz][Wink]

What is this, Match Game???

BNB are so bad...

"HOW BAD ARE THEY!!!!???"

BNB are so bad, they used BLANK when they BLANKED thier BLANK.

God I'm old. [Wink]

Seriously folks, BNB is ALLLLLright

SOFT CANYON from Montreal is opening. They feature members of TRICKY WOO and are a fantastic band - real rock 'n roll - we're also playing Guelph and London with them. They've posted on this board about shows a couple times before. Come early and see them.

It's all about MAD LIBS. I used to luv 'em when I was a kid. I'd _____ some _____ and get sooooo ______ up and just hang out and ______, ______, _______!! Now that's _______!

[Wink]

London show is Nov 14th at Call the Office. Here's the setlist..

I. St Andrews, Yellow Pants, Lost 'n Lonely, Stuck Inside, Just the Same, Let Down, In the Belly

II. Have a Cigar, By The Door, Down with the Sound, Colleen Cabbage Soup, Road Rage, Waves, Permit Collector

E. Speedbump

Archived