Jambands.ca

dancingbear

just got back from this flick. thought it was awesome. really feel it will revolutionize cinema and go down in history as a 'turning point'. its pure cool escapism, so if you dig that stuff ie. are not overly analytical i highly recommend it (in 3d).

sorry if there has been a thread about it did a quick search and didnt see much.

just got back from this flick. thought it was awesome. really feel it will revolutionize cinema and go down in history as a 'turning point'. its pure cool escapism, so if you dig that stuff ie. are not overly analytical i highly recommend it (in 3d).

sorry if there has been a thread about it did a quick search and didnt see much.

So what you're saying is that it's still just a movie but the production values are unlike anything to date and that it's a frickin' amazing movie experience?

Terry Gilliam is a genius.

Ahead of his time like Orwell, hell of a lot funnier- and great cinematic/artistic eye.

Avatar is getting two thumbs up from just about everybody I know who has seen it. Lookin forward to it.

9 is worth a watch for the dystopia genre fan too.

Oh...and if you weren't aware...

IMAX at SilverCity in Ottawa is now reserved seating...if you book early enough in advance, you are assured of getting wicked seats and you don't have to wait in line....Me and Steph bought our tix an hour early, picked our seats, then took off for a bit...They are Nazi-ish...watched them remove quite a few people sitting in the wrong seats...saw an old couple get busted twice.

Love this idea!

Edited by Guest