Jambands.ca

NFL Playoffs

peipunk

Re: The nfl.com playoff challenge:

This looks like a neat little league, you pick a QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, a TE, a K and a Defense....

..but if the guys you pick win and go on to the next round, if you pick them again, they get a x2 multiplier. x3 the next week, and if you have someone right through to the Super Bowl, they pay x4.

Make a log in at nfl.com and make a team....

I made a public league called jambands.ca.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what stats changed, but Jason Witten went down 4 or 6 points from yesterday. I have him too.

As for the Green Bay-Arizona game....wow....

just

wow.

I am still in shell shock at how awesome that game was. I love shootouts, I love Warner and Rodgers....

Nothing like the highest scoring game in playoff history to satisfy a hunger for some offense.

I considered merging this thread into the juniors thread, but instead I just changed the title so it could be all things playoffs...

Check out these numbers:

Aaron Rodgers: 28 of 42, 422 yds, 4 TDs

Kurt Warner: 29 of 33 for 379 yds, 5 TDs

Warner threw more TD passes than incomplete passes.

Rodgers missed his chance when he overthrew Jennings on the first play of OT.

Fuck that game was soooo good! I can't stop thinking about it.

With a tear, I bid farewell to the last weekend that was truly dominated by football...only two games next week means I don't have an excuse to bring my sleeping bag over to the Man Cave and get drunk for the whole weekend.

I really didn't think the Jets had it in them! I don't think they will shut down the Colts though, their run ends here.

New Orleans and Minnesota are back to mid season form! Should be a great shootout next weekend.

Baltimore could have won that game, fumbles, interception, penalties....woulda, coulda shoulda...

Waiting for nfl.com to update the leaderboard of the playoff challenge....

The Jets result was a surprise but it didn't totally shock me. I'm done cheering for the Chargers anyway -- haven't really liked them since Rivers took over. Guy is talented but I find him so unlikeable.

I was disappointed the Cardinals didn't put up more of a fight but if they had to lose to anybody I'm glad it was the Saints.

I'm happy with anyone but the Colts winning at this point, although my favourite is Minnesota.