Jambands.ca

Super Sunday (new olympic hockey thread)

dave-O

Guest Low Roller
Yes, I am extremely pleased with the overall play of Team Canada.

Jesus. Now I understand what it's like when you guys read my posts. I will never post again. :doh:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just flipped by it to see one of those 'tards comment on his legs being "maple syrupy brown and delicious" and one of the ditzes on the couch saying "ooooh .. yummy" and then they had a "moment". WTF? Their morning "talent" has been a huge joke ... i'm so glad i was only traumatized a couple of times by mistakenly tuning them in :P

I gotta take some empties back and get some wobbly pops for this afternoon. Right now, all I can smell is the chili in the slow cooker :)

Other than those MTV wankers, I thought the coverage was excellent. The announcers were top notch. The interviews with athletes and celebrities were interesting and very well done. I'm glad CTV lured the veteran Brian Williams away from CBC to host. I did miss Don & Ron though.

The games looked incredible in HD - I have to say this year was the most of any Olympics I've ever watched. It helps when the time zone is close. There was an event worth watching at any given time on any one of a dozen or so HD channels.