Jambands.ca

Super Sunday (new olympic hockey thread)

dave-O

Team Canada failing to make the final would be the biggest black spot on these games.

That is ridiculous to say. Canada's dominance in hockey ended decades ago. Our strength as a hockey power comes from our depth. We could submit two or three good teams in tournaments such as this.

However there are four or five nations that can win these tournaments. Will it suck if we don't win... Yes! but there is no guarantee and if there was it would be no fun watching.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course there are things to work on but there always will be when a team only has been together for 3 games. And yes, I am extremely pleased with their overall play.....for a team that has only been together for 3 games? Absolutely.

So take my wagging dick and stick it in your mouth.

I'm guessing you're orgasmic over the play of Russians and the Swedes then (I'm also guessing you're full of shit). But like i said, there's plenty to be positive about and I still think they can win.

Well said :clapclap:

I think this guy already has your dick in his mouth so I'll pass on your wagging slong. Thanks anyway.

Edited by Guest
so I could add that clap clap thing

Team Canada failing to make the final would be the biggest black spot on these games.

you do remember that an athlete died' date=' right? Perspective!![/quote']

You do remember that most people are fucking idiots and will forget about that in the absence of a gold medal final appearance? Hyperbole!!

This reminds me of the hysteria when Canada lost to Sweden in the first game of the Salt Lake olympics. People thought they were a terrible team and wouldn't win it. They ended up winning gold and everyone forgot about that game. If Canada wins this gold people will say that that USA game helped build their team character.

This reminds me of the hysteria when Canada lost to Sweden in the first game of the Salt Lake olympics. People thought they were a terrible team and wouldn't win it. They ended up winning gold and everyone forgot about that game. If Canada wins this gold people will say that that USA game helped build their team character.

So what you're saying is you expect Canada to make the finals?

Edited by Guest
grammar

I wanted them to run the table also but if they only end up with one loss I am happy it was in the preliminary round. I would rather them beat Russia in the quarters then the finals because I fucking hate the Russian hockey team and don't want them to get any medal.