Jambands.ca

Forget about Phish.........

balogna pogna

The 2010 Lilith Fair Tour has officially announced dates, venues and artists for eight of the 36 North American cities the summer festival will hit this summer. At the same time, Las Vegas, Cleveland and Kansas City were revealed as the final three additions to the 36-city run. Tickets for initial shows will go on-sale to the general public beginning Saturday, March 27.

Much like the original Lilith Fair, there will be 11 artists on each date, with only two consistencies per show: the Lilith Local Talent Search Ourstage.com winner who starts the day and headliner Sarah McLachlan. The remaining acts on the line-up are constantly rotating from among more than 80 acts.

The following is the list of dates that go on-sale on Saturday, March 27. For the specific lineup at each of the eight announced dates go to Lilith Fair website.

Lilith Fair 2010 Dates with Lineup/Venue Details

Fri, Jul 2 Portland, OR The Amphitheatre at Clark County

Sat, Jul 3 Seattle, WA The Gorge Amphitheatre

Sat, Jul 17 Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

Tues, July 20 Indianapolis, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center

Sat, Jul 24 Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre

Tues, July 27 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Center **

Sun, Aug 8 Atlanta, GA Aaron’s Amphitheatre

Tues, Aug 10 W. Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheatre

(**Tickets go on-sale April 3)

Full list of artists announced so far:

A Fine Frenzy, Anjulie, Ann Atomic, Anya Marina, Ash Koley, The Bangles, Beth Orton, Brandi Carlile, Butterfly Boucher, Cat Power, Ceci Bastida, Chairlift, Chantal Kreviazuk, Colbie Caillat, Corinne Bailey Rae, Court Yard Hounds, Donna Delory, Elizaveta, Emmylou Harris, Erin McCarley, Erykah Badu, Frazey Ford, The Go-Go’s, Gossip, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals, Heart, Ima, Indigo Girls, Ingrid Michaelson, Janelle Monae, Jennifer Knapp, Jesca Hoop, Jill Hennessy, Jill Scott, Julia Othmer, Kate Miller-Heidke, Kate Nash Katzenjammer, Kelly Clarkson, Ke$ha, La Roux, Lights, Lissie, Loretta Lynn, Lucy Schwartz, Marina & The Diamonds, Martina McBride, Mary J. Blige, Meaghan Smith, Melissa McClelland, Metric, Miranda Lambert, Miranda Lee Richards, Missy Higgins, Nikki Jean, Nneka, Norah Jones, Priscilla Renea, The Rescues, Rosie Thomas, Sara Bareilles, Sarah McLachlan, Serena Ryder, Sheryl Crow, Sia, Sugarland, Susan Justice, Suzanne Vega, Tara MacLean, Tegan and Sara, Toby Lightman, Vedera, Vita Chambers, The Submarines, The Weepies, Ximena Sarinana, Zee Avi

Full list of cities revealed so far:

Atlanta, Austin*, Birmingham, Boston, Calgary, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Edmonton, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City*, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis*, Montreal, Nashville*, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver, DC and West Palm Beach

Jill Hennessy

I didn't even know she played music.

I heard that she released an album last year, but I'm not really sure what style of music it is. My instincts say something folky. I read an interview with her one time in which she said that when she first moved to Toronto she used to busk in the streets and the subways for extra coin.

This whole thread is mysoginistic, self-segregating, stigmatizing, discriminatory and I'm still pretty sure there's some secret whale song noise the audience collectively makes together if a heterosexual male tries to pick one of them up.

This whole thread is mysoginistic, self-segregating, stigmatizing, discriminatory and I'm still pretty sure there's some secret whale song noise the audience collectively makes together if a heterosexual male tries to pick one of them up.

Thanks. :thumbup: