Jambands.ca

March Madness

Booche

Nice story ruined by this part:

CBSSports.com can not confirm Alex's entry -- the company doesn't track entries to their Bracket Manager program. Unlike CBSSports' Bracket Challenge, which ranks players nationally and locks entries once the tournament begins, Bracket Challenge does allow changes after play starts.

The combination of Butler's defence and Syracuse being off (specially that backup center Jackson and his stone hands) knocked the Orange out of the tourney. I thought they were making a fantastic comeback during the final 10 minutes of that game but it was not to be.

The Xav KsSt game was awesome- constant lead changes, no leads more than about 7. The only problem was I had to stay up to watch the full 2OT as a Pro Line hinged on the result.

Went to bed up $156!

Cornells start was something I am sure gave Wildcats fan a few palpitations- but they were just too small and slow in the long run.

• 2 weeks later...

The game last night was one of the best championship games in NCAA history (well at least my 18-ish years of watching anyways).

The game was never out of reach for Butler- despite Vegtas Insider predictions, and the final shot was so close.

If thats what the last pancake tastes like- I want seconds!

"Lets win this one for all of the small schools that never had a chance." Too bad the ending wasn't written that way....

Great game, with an unfortunate ending. The best final was an underdog NC State winning on a last second shot against Hakeem Olajuwon and his stacked "Phi Slamma Jamma`Houston Cougars in 1983. Jimmy Valvano running around on the court after the buzzer is still one of the best images in NCAA history.

My favourite final was when Syracuse actually achieved and won back in 2003 with Hakeem Warrick, Carmello Anthony and Gerry McNamara.

Edited by Guest