Jambands.ca

Official Ottawa Bluesfest Extra Day tickets thread

RobL

UPDATE:

Please use this forum for Bluesfest ticket trades

My thread last year worked out well for people so I figured I would start another one this year. I bought a pass this year but will be looking for extras for Nyree eventually. With the baby and her breast feeding schedule she can't go every night. Great Lineup this year. Can't wait to see everyone rocking out. Cheers Rob

Paging Bouche....This should be a seperate forum and then the rest of the community at large could use it also and not be scared away by Dima et al.

I need singles for 7,9,11,13,15,17

Gotta tell ya folks, if you want to buy singles instead of the pass it works very well. I already have 5 tickets for between $10 and $20 each.

"I bought a pass but Nyree has the baby and can't go every night." Ha ha ha isn't it your baby too?!?

Paging Bouche....This should be a seperate forum and then the rest of the community at large could use it also and not be scared away by Dima et al.

Gotta tell ya folks, if you want to buy singles instead of the pass it works very well. I already have 5 tickets for between $10 and $20 each.

"I bought a pass but Nyree has the baby and can't go every night." Ha ha ha isn't it your baby too?!?

you know what i meant jackass. with her breastfeeding schedule which i obviously can't do she can't make it every night. The nights i am busy with work she will take my tickets but the nights we both want to go we need extras.

I'm currently setting up that forum. We'll need to help everyone to post a certain way in there or it'll be hard to follow.