Jambands.ca

EPL 2010-2011 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal faces Barcelona for the second straight year and they fucking deserve it for finishing second in their group. They should just let Cesc put all his crap into a sack, throw it on the plane and he can just stay in Spain after Arsenal gets hammered.

+1 to all of that.

Man, if I was Arsenal, I'd sure be ticked with Cesc. Great when healthy, but it's all about him.

I'm pleased that Chelsea got Kopenhagen, but jeez, I'd be worried about playing Huddersfield, let alone the Danish champs.

:content:

Nothing, Sloth? Nothing?

Man, that f**king sucked. Part of me would be OK with winning 2 and losing 36, as long as the 2 were against The Filth.

Sorry Bud, been on vacation and haven't been logging in. Truthfully was so busy with family and vacation crap (ie drinking) I missed the match so I didn't think it'd be fair to talk shit about something I missed entirely.

I'm looking forward to Arsenals upcoming match with ManCity, fingers crossed.

Ancelotti or Hodgson, who's gonna be first shown the door?

If Hodgson does get the sack, I'd have no problems with him coming to the bridge. I was pleased when Carlos came, but I guess I don't know what kind of manager we need. Still, much respect to Roy.

Yes, Please take Roy. but you have to take his signings of poulsen and knochesky with him.

Edited by Guest

Ancelotti or Hodgson' date=' who's gonna be first shown the door?

If Hodgson does get the sack, I'd have no problems with him coming to the bridge. I was pleased when Carlos came, but I guess I don't know what kind of manager we need. Still, much respect to Roy.

[/quote']

Yes, Please take Roy. but you have to take his signings of poulsen and knochesky with him.

Well, then I also want Joe Cole back. Yossi back to Anfield.

Ancelotti or Hodgson' date=' who's gonna be first shown the door?

[/quote']

Well, then I also want Joe Cole back. Yossi back to Anfield.

DONE! we better tell Roman and NESV about this.

• 2 weeks later...