Jambands.ca

Roger Waters - The WALL Tour '10

Kanada Kev

Got cheap seats this morning for Ottawa. Anyone else?

Did the same for Toronto. Couldn't justify going all in, but I definitely wanted t be there this time. For cheapos I got decent seats though. Facing the stage right in the centre... may be way up high, but I think it'll be a great place to see the show.

Now the wait begins...

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hung around outside preshow in no real rush. As it neared 8:15 I started to look for tix. Was able to squeeze a 100 level pair out of some slimey scalpers for $50 a piece. We get in and the show was just about to start. Didn't miss a beat.

Hung around at the back of the 100s in an empty wheelchair section. Then moved over to the far left side and had a really cool perspective of the MASSIVE wall from on end looking right across. Beer stand right there, washrooms, food and NO LINEUPS :)

Proceeded to move up to the 500s for the second half. Went RIGHT TO THE TOP DEAD CENTRE. Holy fuck what a vantage point. Truly encompassed the enormity of this show in a stadium. The sound there was spectacular too.

So glad I trucked in for the show. Well worth it the second time and in a stadium (where I think it works much better).

Hung around outside preshow in no real rush. As it neared 8:15 I started to look for tix. Was able to squeeze a 100 level pair out of some slimey scalpers for $50 a piece. We get in and the show was just about to start. Didn't miss a beat.

I'm thinking about heading out to SBP tonight to try the same thing. I'm only a moderate Pink Floyd fan, but the reviews that this show has been getting on this board and elsewhere make it hard to pass up.

I'm thinking about heading out to SBP tonight to try the same thing. I'm only a moderate Pink Floyd fan' date=' but the reviews that this show has been getting on this board and elsewhere make it hard to pass up.[/quote']

if ever there is a time to go to a show you aren't sure about, this is it.