Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
Carey's looked solid since the first period of game 1 vs the Leaves. Which is too bad... because I was hoping to see this city burn from my balcony.

You still might during the playoff run.

Guest Low Roller

Looks like Tom Pyatt is getting a tryout on the second line with Gionta and Gomez, if practice is any indication.

And Markov won't be back yet, which is fine by me. I want him to take his time to make sure that the knee is completely healed.

[color:red]YES!!!!

TSN is now the exclusive regional English-language broadcast holder for Montreal Canadiens games.

In a new multi-year agreement, TSN will present 24 games in this season to viewers in Quebec, Atlantic Canada and parts of Eastern Ontario, including Ottawa, Belleville, [color:red]Kingston and Pembroke, on a TSN alternate feed with at least 30 Canadiens games to be broadcast regionally during the 2011-12 and 2012-13 NHL regular seasons.

TSN's regional coverage of the Canadiens begins on Monday when the Habs take on the Phoenix Coyotes at 7:30pm et.

Presented in both HD and standard definition, each broadcast will be produced by TSN with veteran broadcaster Dave Randorf calling the game action on Monday along with analyst and former NHL player Mike Johnson.

TSN has secured carriage of Monday's game on Bell Satellite TV on channel 1402 in HD and channel 402 in SD.

TSN is working with other distributors in the territory to ensure the broadest possible distribution of the Montreal Canadiens games. Fans should contact their local television service provider for specific channel details and check our broadcast website at tsn.ca/habs for more channel information as it's made available.

TSN's 24 Montreal Canadiens regional games this season complement the network's existing national broadcast package, which includes 16 Canadiens games, for a total of 40 Canadiens games this season.