Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Not official, but:

A.Markov: Partial tear ACL graft right knee, associated bone contusions, large radial tear lateral meniscus, moderate knee joint defusion.

Guest Low Roller
Fine. Moving on.

P.S. I'm also beating you in the hockey pool. ;)

Your man games played = you will be out of games by the all star break... wait for it...

I know. It happened last year as well. I never learn.

Guest Low Roller
What happened between Subban and the Flyers last night?

They were gooning him every chance they could get. Slashing, face palming, hooking, tugging, pulling, whatever. Typically after the play too.

What happened between Subban and the Flyers last night?

They were gooning him every chance they could get. Slashing' date=' face palming, hooking, tugging, pulling, whatever. Typically after the play too.[/quote']

Richards called him out for being a classless rookie last night. Your allegiance to the Habs aside, what did Subban do or allegedly do to warrant the gooning last night and the comments? Seems like pot calling kettle black for sure. Richards and Pronger etc are supergoons. Is Subban just mouthy?

Guest Low Roller

What was said will never be known, but I guarantee that Subban did not stand down from any goonfuckery from those guys.

I'm sure they didn't like that he was skating circles around them either.

Whatever Subban may or may not have said has absoltuely NOTHING on what that Powe asshole was doing all night long. Players like him last night dont deserve to be in the league, plain and simple. That dude was classless.

You dont think Captain Richards might be trying to get the focus off his teammate? If NHL'ers cant handle a little lip then they can fuckoff. It happens every shift from vets to rooks.

Guest Low Roller
Guess I'll search out what actually happened somewhere else.

lol.

Trying to be unbiased, I couldn't see anything obvious that Subban did to upset Richards. He never went after anyone or played dirty. My money is on the Flyers trying to get Subban off his game, hoping that he would become the weak point on defence to exploit. Again unbiased opinion.

Guest Low Roller

Article from TSN

"He's (Subban) a guy that's come in the league and hasn't earned respect," Richards told the Team 990 radio station after the game. "It's just frustrating to see a young guy like that come in here and so much as think that he's better than a lot of people. You have to earn respect in this league. It takes a lot. You can't just come in here as a rookie and play like that. It's not the way to get respect from other players around the league.

"Hopefully someone on their team addresses it, because, uh, I'm not saying I'm going to do it but something might happen to him of he continues to be that cocky."

Guest Low Roller

Another article:

Pronger tried to steal another puck after the game. Gionta and Scott Gomez confronted him and Pronger gave them the puck. They gave it to Price and he threw it to someone in the stands. Pronger stole pucks in the Stanley Cup Final against Chicago, too. “I was going to give it to a precious kid in the stands,†Pronger said kiddingly. “I wanted him to look at the puck and enjoy the moment he got to see. I guess I didn’t that opportunity.â€