Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I maybe just summarize some of the classic rants here, for easier access in future put downs?

My top 2 errant LR rants from 09-10:

#2 - "the looters aren't fans" incident (as close as we'll get to a Rodney King like story on jambands)

#1 - His recollection of fond memories of heading to the cottage at 11pm on October 30th and listening to his dad curse down Vincent Riendeau

Guest Low Roller

Mario Tremblay continues to be an idiot- He called Louis Leblanc a future captain of the Canadiens on his radio show on Radio-Canada. Way to put even more pressure on this poor kid.

Guest Low Roller

Gionta makes the most sense. You can't give the C to a player on the last year of his contract, so Markov, Gorges, and Gill were out. The other possibility was Mike Cammalleri, but I think that the team would rather let him focus on his jedi skills before the game rather than giving interviews.

BRAVO!

A picture while they were down south during the postseason after year 1 in Montreal...

coke = NIL

1 Chick in a picture

Hype machine at work!

Everyone knows that only a raging coke induced stupor causes someone to put three lit smokes in their mouth at the same time.

"A picture while they were down south"

Ding ding ding ding ding. Where do you think coke comes from?

Edited by Guest
he's so high you can actually see him sniffling in that picture

Guest Low Roller

Price has three smokes in his mouth. One smoke is tobacco, one is "coco puffs" (coke and pot), and the third is straight crystal meth.

This practice is known as "looping", derived from L.U.P.E. or Lighting Up Practically Everything.

Price has a problem. Clearly.