Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

MrBigTime

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

I'm scouring the Philly online news to get their side of the whole Subban debate, but all I'm finding is more evidence of what fuckingtotalassholes live in that city. Some excerpts:

Game Notes:

"Montreal's Jeff Halpern left the game in the first minute of third period. He needed help from the training staff to walk to the dressing room" (YES! SOMEONE GOT HURT! Let's just not mention why he had to be helped to the back.)

"The Habs were 1-for-6 on the power play, while the Flyers had eight power-play opportunities" (HABS SUCK! PHILLY RULES! Who needs to be accurate or complete? The Habs were actually 2-for-6 on the PP and Philly was 0-for-8 on the PP)

"The contest featured 76 total penalty minutes" (VIOLENCE! For those keeping track in office pools).

Richards is most likely referring to the jawing him and Subban had across the penalty boxes. Subban obviously got to him in the war of words, and was most likely cocky in doing so...

Subban is a rookie who played like a vet last night... sure he's gonna make some mistakes, but lot of this BS about being too cocky for his own good is pure crap... The Halpern head check should be suspend-able, connected directly to head from the blind side and resulted in most likely a concussion... How is this different from the Pominville hit? No penalty on the play... ref was looking right at them

Guest Low Roller

Something that Dave-O reminded me of in another thread... This is the causal story of how the Patrick Roy trade can be traced all the way to Mathieu Schneider:

patrickroy.jpg

* doesn't show multiple player trades on the Hab side, only players in line with Roy.