Jambands.ca

Phish Lottery Results- The New Years Edition

Northern Wish

Trev was telling me on Sunday about two guys who popped out of a cab, pulled a wheelchair out of a trunk, one hopped in and away they went into the arena.....

If it was your mistake you likely won't have a leg to stand on (too soon?); but if the error was on their end I wouldn't back down till they cave and issue you regular tickets.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a) Wouldn't even consider it - it's a Larry David moment waiting to happen.

B) I've been told there is an extra box that has to be click to acknowledge one is purchasing disable access tickets. I placed my order as I always have, and exactly as I did for the December 30th tickets (which are indeed general seating), hence I'm convinced the error is on their side.

Which is all irrelevant. The final word is sorry about that, and I'm glad to have assisted you this morning.

Now getting reports of several other people being mistakenly assigned wheelchair seats, which further convinces me that Ticketbastard was at fault.

Time to call custy service again.

That sucks. Don't back down. Tell them you booked non-refundable flights after receiving your CONFIRMATION from them when you bought the tix.

Rail them on why they didn't contact you prior to cancelling the order. How are they to know that you aren't in need of those seats? Maybe you had leg surgery scheduled for mid-December ;)

Good luck.

They did contact me before cancelling the order.

The basic probelm revolves around a little sentance that goes something like, "please review your order before clicking."

That said, I'm not giving up. They tell me they have absolutely no way of getting me GA tix, but I'll certainly take a gift certificate (remember Red Rocks?) in place of nothing.