Jambands.ca

What You've Been Listening To

Schwa.

Your correct about having too much to ever listen to.

Although I usually listen to the shows after I finish downloading them (at least once), the day you posted this I went through the 23 spindles of SHN/FLAC/WAV recordings I have on CDR and DVD that I've never bothered to create cases for and realized I don't listen to those bands anymore. Most I imagine I listened to once and archived. That's not including the 1500 (live recordings) or so I did create covers and put in CD cases. Most of those are Bob Dylan, GD and Gourds though. My live DVD collection is another story.

Now-a-days, I'm quite content just downloading, listening and deleting since I really only do about 25 or so snail mail trades, forum vines or B&Ps a year now compared to each month like I used to.

It may be time for a massive purge, or give-a-way. But first I'll need the motivation to create that list.. :dazed:

Nice list btw.

1- Bob Dylan (45)

2- Grateful Dead (31)

3T- Neil Young (20)

3T- Various Artists* (20)

5T- The Beatles (19)

5T- Rolling Stones (19)

7- Tom Waits (16)

8- Bruce Springsteen (15)

9- Bruce Cockburn (14)

10T- XTC (12)

10T- Drive By Truckers (12)

10T- Phish (12)

This speaks volumes except for the XTC (who I suspect is largely one person - or got really into him because Lillywhite produced Billy Breathes).

1- Bob Dylan (45)

2- Grateful Dead (31)

3T- Neil Young (20)

3T- Various Artists* (20)

5T- The Beatles (19)

5T- Rolling Stones (19)

7- Tom Waits (16)

8- Bruce Springsteen (15)

9- Bruce Cockburn (14)

10T- XTC (12)

10T- Drive By Truckers (12)

10T- Phish (12)

This speaks volumes except for the XTC (who I suspect is largely one person - or got really into him because Lillywhite produced Billy Breathes).

I'm pretty sure most of those XTC posts were mine. I've been a big fan for years!