Jambands.ca

Cool tune, cool video!

Tungsten Gruvsten

OK wow that's been some great viewing - I wonder if you watched that jon hopkins video with 3D glasses your brain would hear it in surround sound? seems plausible.

That peptides vid was fun! totally reminded me of my grandma's tv when I was a kid...one of the ones that you turned off and it narrowed down to a dot in the middle of the screen that lasted for too long to be safe...

Golden dogs was a total trip! using my favourite mic for vocals even.

This one has been blowing me away lately - moody and broody. subtle.

jeezus so that's where we are at I've gottta bump my own thread. I've put over 1/2 the vids in here when the cry was for others to entertiain me!

This is kind of a plain song, not a great one, but the vid makes up for it - the ratio can work that way...coooler vid than song, or coooler song than vid - just one can't trump the other totally...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok time to revive and bring alive this thread once again.

You know, I was fascinated for years by how props in movies were miniatures standing in for larger things - this movie is the opposite and just blows my mind....and this whole thing is kinda the opposite of this thread as it's not a video to the song, it's a song to the video. like, whoa man. Make sure you watch it in HD.

The Sandpit from Sam O'Hare on Vimeo.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

time for an update! and lots to feast your eyes on.

this guy is just killing my mind. Anthony F. Schepperd is the artist...mind-numbing...anyways here's the first:

can't say it's my fave song, has a Wolf Parade feel to it but it's a great lead in to this...

my god it's like Allegro Non Tropo meets Bruce Bickford meets Yellow Submarine!!! here's one that is blowing my mind as well

- Terry Gilliam style visuals from Cyriak, one of the neatest video manglers i've seen -

• 4 months later...