Jambands.ca

Cool tune, cool video!

Tungsten Gruvsten

I want one back. Post it. I know you've seen one.

Let's just assume the OK GO! ones are covered.

Please surprise me, I'm feeling like i'm at the end of the internet.

Please also, no 'end of the internet' links. I have seen the end of the end of the internet humour.

"This is the "Human 8-bit Video". We wanted to make something cheap and awesome. It was directed by our buddy/chief mad scientist Greg Jardin. It was all shot in one take. It took lots and lots and lots of practice to get it right. A guy in one of the cells also played the serial killer on season 5 of "the wire"."

Edited by Guest

I was hoping it would be the Hollerado video when I clicked the thread. yay!

They opened for Huron in June at This Ain't Hollywood, and they were amazing. I've been listening to their album Record in a Bag nonstop for the last few weeks. They're playing at the Horseshoe on the 16th, and I can't wait.

Their first video for Americanarama is pretty funny too:

Edited by Guest

Esau: awesome song, not awesome video. I mean well-shot but if we are going to go there I need to start a 'Great song, well-shot video' thread.

Since I have one of those on the tip of my fingers what the hell, i'll play along. Here's my current tearjerker/wellshot video - a slide sidestep. Then BACK TO INTER-TAINMENT!

This song can make me cry on demand - such beautiful production and the only thing that has broke through my dubstep bubble recently:

damnit.

Alright. I'm so bored i'm looking at internet data:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/itemsofinterest/tulsa_methlabs/tulsa_methlabs.html

Can you believe they have busted that many methlabs in Tulsa? And I thought it looked like a nice place.

yes - PuffbreadL7 is on the right track!

Here's the Cyriak fucktwiddle vid Poo in your Pants:

But i've been through all the aphex/squarepusher vids...draw a triangle connecting that, Indian Thriller and the Cyriak vids and the center - that's where i'm at - gotta hit the middle.neeed.to.go.deeper. Not MIA -Born Free.

I'm here right now:

Esau: awesome song, not awesome video. I mean well-shot but if we are going to go there I need to start a 'Great song, well-shot video' thread.

I dunno, I think it's a great (or "cool") video. No gimmicks, just music. Those are the videos I enjoy. I doubt you would like any from the current music I listen to then.

I removed it for you. Maybe I'll re-post when you make the 'Great song, well shot video' thread. ;)

I dunno, I think it's a great (or "cool") video. No gimmicks, just music. Those are the videos I enjoy. I doubt you would like any from the current music I listen to then.

I removed it for you. Maybe I'll re-post when you make the 'Great song, well shot video' thread. ;)

No need to remove it - just clarifying for future posters what i'm looking for....something a little more sensory overload than watching the band play the song you are hearing. Man, I do like that tune though!

jeebus that's pushing the definition of 'cool' there buddy and i'm policing this shit so points deducted for stepping outside the boundaries. On the other hand, points awarded for that sizzurpy sweet vid-e-oh! it is less than two degrees of kevin bacon(now i'm hungry) away from my latest favorite video to bust out at work to ear worm the sorry bastards around me...