Jambands.ca

Addison Groove Project & Diesel Dog @ Pepper Jack's

briguy

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

the ugly truth is I took a nap and lost track of Esau

round 2, off to the show

Only because Paisley went and crashed..I was at the hamilton strip from 3pm-12am or so friday night..(stripppers club,,,eh...)

I was there...at PJC,sick show....funky fuckin' right,funk'd me right up.

high;ights...

Have a cigar,talking heads,FAME!!!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUCH a good show,,, yall really missed out on a good time,, funked from the beginning to the end

fame was awesome,, that jamesbrown tune was wicked funky, and all the other tunes i dont know the names for kicked ass.

thanks again briguy for bringing up some quality talent.

steve wheres your pics brother?

esau i was surprised you were still vertical,, when it hit 11 i was starting to get doubtful, good to see you were still giviner

LMP and palace princess, really good to meet ya

such a good night

wow. foggy night.

that cannonball cover!!!!!

fame (sorry if i annoyed anyone yelling it incoherently for the last hour)

The Ibem was soooo funky....soooo good

they are coming back in February (which is sweet)

i bet as we speak they are laying down horn tracks with nero. Sweet.

My only complaint, i got waaaay to drunk, and by the end of the night, things got a little foggy...

did i leave two cd's in stefans car hippy?

My head hurts. I haven't been this hungover in some time...

Yay me.

See ya in Browntown tonight.

Steve

i talked to the board guy that was taping this on his laptop,, i know who to email,, he said give em a week or maybe more maybe less,, depends on how much nuggys they smoke n how lazy they get,, dont worry ill get this show.

not sure steve,, hes gonna come get me soon and were comin over there so ill look then,,, if theyre not in there try calling ken.

its nice that the horn section are hookin nero up, its good to see when bands get together n trade talent and shit like that, knowmmsayyrrinnnngg

hopefully they will come back, once a week,every week,, i could dig that shit every fuckin day.

cheapest merch ive ever seen,, 12 dollar shirts, 3 stickers for 2 bucks, buy 2 cds get one free [Eek!]

i even brought canned food for the discount but i didnt need any friggin discount with prices like that. funny thing too was they had a remote credit card swiper machine,, when i saw the visa sign on the table i laughed,, thought it was a joke,, oh no,, these guys are pro's

the one thing that i dont grasp is this tag i found in my shirt i bought,, it says "tai ehe vien" anyone know spanish? theres accents on the last e in ehe and the e in vien?

super friendly guys too,, really outgoing,, all of them

sick keyboard player

see ya in a lil while stevo

Wow!!! I'm speechless. What an amazing show. AGP completely exceeded my expectations and Diesel Dog were smoking. Thanks to everyone who made it out and helped out, you know who you are.

Cheers

Steve, I found your cd's and sticker at the bar around 3am. Gave them to Ken, told him I thought they were yours.

I'm still hungover.

Gee, s'ya think I'll "dry out" in Miami??? [Eek!] Nice knowin ya, Mr. Liver.....

Classy, solid, groovy, high-end funkiness, grat attitudes, positive vibes. I'd go see these guys again anytime. Thanks Brian, for bringing us these guys. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for 2004!

Thorgnor, it was a pleasure to re-meet you to bro. See you in space....

that was an awesome night.....i danced my ass off!!

the afterjam back at Willy's was fun too!!

I still cant believe the keyboardist was covering all the basslines!

oh and some excellent covers.

I'm hoping to see some pictures get posted, as i forgot my camera as usual

fuckin christmas soon......bah!

What a super dance party this was ... my legs are still sore from all of the dancing ... everytime I looked around people were dancing and smiling and grooving. Addidson Groove Project did not take a break ... one loooooooong set. Solid original songs and grooves, and some tasty covers, including Have a Cigar, Fame, and a Talking Heads tune called Making Flippy Floppy (I think that's the one they did). And yes, I was blown away at one point looking for the bass player, to discover that the keyboard player was playing the bass parts while laying down some sweet solos, and I have a great visual image of Second Tube watching the keyboard player while this was happening.

Wi!!y and Leanne, you are the best! Thank you so much for the after-show gathering. The jams were lots of fun!!! Sorry if I kept anyone up too late.

Until we do it again ...

Peace, Mark

ummmm its not that easy.

i am way way way over (like 1200% over) my limit for upload.

for some reason, their end was fucked up, and let me upload with no limit. well they figured out there error, and fixed it.

now i only have 9 mgs. for me to update the site, i would have to take EVERYTHING down, and put 9 megs up...

i'd rotate one show at a time....which is fine, but i'd rather keep everything up there (30 shows) as an archive...

What a great night! I'm sore from dancing. Good times, good folks, great band, and so on. Thanks fretman and mark tonin for the entertainment afterwards. You couldn't play too long for my tastes. It was only 8:30am!

LMP, PP, Thorgnor, QQC, et al - You guys rule! Great to see you all again. May I reiterate: "Give'r!"

LMP - That's the coolest damn xmas card I've ever got! Thank you SO much!

Anyone I'm forgetting - I'm sorry. Oh, good to see you Sarabelle and secondtube and marco, and laurie, and... oh man, I can't remember everyone. You know who you all are - thanks!

quote:

I'll need to find someone to work for me though. Hey Show Whore..

I would but i plan on being on the other side of the country by then. thats a great birthday show. best thing about being a promoter is you can book the best birthday shows for your self, you should see the one im cooking up for my B-day!!! look out!!!!!!!!

briguy what is it that you do at your shows anyways lol [Eek!]

Archived