Jambands.ca

Beatles Mono Box Set -$81 - Crazy Cheap!

Marcust99

OK I was going to order this yesterday when I saw it was $104 instead of the usual $260. I looked this morning and it's $81 for some reason (not a Black Friday sale). This is a STEAL for this set, especially considering it's $184 on the US site...

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B002BSHXJA/ref=s9_simh_gw_p15_d0_i3?pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1ZNC4NBWR0WN8PA3NCTW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1375923922&pf_rd_i=915398

Edited by Guest

I used to learn the beatles harmonies and guitar parts in high school from the stereo mixes. When I discovered that I could turn down one speaker to hear just georges guitar, or just the harmonies and no lead vocal, I felt like I discovered a big awesome secret. But it was really just a stereo mix. I've listened to both in mp3 format, and there are some subtle differences that I could never explain. I also couldn't say whether one mix is better than the other.

I had a mix tape of Beatles songs that I listened to in high school. It shared a side with The Pogues' Poguetry in Motion EP.

Help!

Paperback Writer

Yellow Submarine

Strawberry Fields Forever

Sgt. Pepper

With a Little Help

A Day in the Life

I am the Walrus

Octopus's Garden

The other side was XTC's Drums and Wires.