Jambands.ca

NORTH HALTON DEADHEAD FAMILY XMAS PARTY

NewRider

i dont know if im gonna be at either show next weekend. ive been all over the place for weeks, months... well i was gonna say i should stay put for a bit, but i see a pattern developing. [smile] bottom line, depends on my workload at school. i got final exams next week. (but not till thurs/fri) plus, im a freakin genius, so killing braincells is the only way i can keep my head from exploding... stay tuned for an update.

Hey NewRider,

I'm sure this is going to be a great show ... wish I could make it.

I've heard from a few people that Rose Garland's new guitar player, named Dave Matthews (no he's not the Dave Matthews), is awesome! And Chuck Evans, the new bass player, is an excellent addition to the band as well! I remember jamming with him in a barn at a friend's place years ago ...

I'll do my best to spread the word ...

Peace, Mark

so far no other shows scheduled in December, but who knows. Come up here Chewie, we'll all show you a real good time!!!

As far as directions go it doesn't get any easier that this...

-

basically just get on the 401 and "give'r" if you will to Milton any furthur info (including before/after party and sleeping places) can be given by calling myself or stoned free

myself: 905-878-1027 OR 905-876-0553

stonedfree: 905-876-0128 ha ha i gave out your number!!!

hey josh, its Kat. You betta be there on sat night brotha--spread the word to any other good ol' boys & grrls from back in the day. and Greg, are you bringing 3 OR 4 kegs?! ohhhhhhhh yeah...

and stoned free--what you playin yer tunes on these days? do we need to ask for help? and once again, what time will the kegs be there, do you need help tapping them? ok, thats it for now. P.S. this is the coolest thing thats EVER happened in MILTON!!!

Archived