Mr. Musicface

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Whatever
she
wanted.

Brad, you are indeed a wise man! [Wink]

Personally:

1. I am indeed deeply in love with my beautiful wife Karen. We have been married for over 4 years and dating (on and off but mostly on) for more than 11 years - yikes! She rules, my life without her would utterly suck.

2. I would LOVE to take her Disney World 'cus she's never been south of New Orleans, and I think it would be a hoot. Particularly Epcot, she'd love that. Plus she gets the weather-blues around this time of year, so a trip to the warm would be perfect!

3. Dinner near our place, probably sushi, just the two of us. Then I've got a gig with Uncle Seth at the Blue Goose - she may or may not be coming 'cus she's a TV writer and she's got a deadline for early next week. [Frown]

Happy VD everybody!

Peace,

Mr. M.

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Musicface:

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Whatever
she
wanted.

Brad, you are indeed a wise man.

Well, my first thought was "Oven mitts!", but then I remembered seeing a clip from "Bowling For Columbine" in which Michael Moore asked Marilyn Manson what he would say to the students of Columbine*, and he said, "Nothing. I'd listen to them." I'm also trying to be more customer-driven in my work activities, and since the Love of My Life (assuming I had one) would be the customer of my Valuable Doting, I'd start by seeing what she wanted.

Aloha,

Brad

* Or perhaps the killers; I'm not sure.

quote:

Originally posted by Ms.Huxtable:

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

1. Are you in love, looking for love or a love critic?

2. What would be your fantasy Valentines Day date be?

3. What will you be doing instead?

1. Yes, no, sometimes.

2. Leisurely picnic on the edge of some foreign shore, the waves pounding softly against our genitals.

3. I'm preparing a romantic dinner for my sweet one. Wish me luck! I'm an idiot!

1) I love my "darlin' wife"Lynn, I love me and I love us.

"Without love in the dream, it will never come true"

2) Having Lynn take me to a Dead show (but that aint ever going to happen again), so instead, we would go experience an existing Dead show at some lazer-ry light show extravaganja. After that, coming down.......in the end though, it would be whatever she wanted [Wink] and we would have a blast doing it. We could talk about soup and it be the best Balemtinze Day!

3) Just getting in now, put the groceries away, tucked in the pretend kids, prepping dinner, listening to tunes, drinking champale, watching a movie later and laughing the whole night........actually, this is pretty much a dream-like state, so I am in love with that as well, and of course, DrHux [Wink]

(I learned a new song for her the other night, which I am going to "bust-out". For some strange reason, she loves when I do that. Dont ask me why [big Grin] She makes me feel like a rockstar, thank God I have my alter-ego to keep me straight!)

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

1. Are you in love, looking for love or a love critic?

2. What would be your fantasy Valentines Day date be?

3. What will you be doing instead?

Me-

1. I am totally, completely, madly in love.

2. My fantasy Valentines Day date would be being wisked away to someplace warm where getting naked wouldn't mean a quick sprint to the blankets. Some dinner, wine, candles and singing songs with my sweetheart. Maybe a little dress-up photo session as well.

3. In reality we won't be going anywhere warm and we don't even have our own thermostat control to crank it up and pretend we're somplace tropical. In reality we will have some dinner complete with wine, candles and singing songs. Maybe a little dress-up photo session as well. [big Grin] Life is so close to my fantasy world it's wonderful! -

Enjoy the day and night everyone.

1. No, yes, yes.
  2. Whatever she wanted.
  3. Trying to get a major project completed this afternoon, so I can go home and do laundry and pack before I fly to Vegas tomorrow morning. [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

quote:

By Robert A. Heinlein, from
Strangers In A Strange Land
:

Love is the state of being in which your happiness is directly dependent on another's happiness.

I hope everybody here is happy.

Aloha,

Brad

How appropo Ms. Hux!

1.) None of the above. Single but definitely not looking for my "other half." I'm living for me and enjoying the company I have in close friends!

2.) Hmm...my dream date would have to be all about imagination. Don't buy me flowers and a card, do something completely different. Take me horseback riding in the country and make me a picnic lunch. Take me somewhere I never would have never thought of. Show me that you can be creative and think "outside the box!"

3.) Ha! It's an all out Anti-Valentines-Night! Out on the town with my single friends toasting each other's ability to hack it on our own!

I really don't care for this day at all,it's just another reminder on how Greg(Esau13) can screw up,today would of been 6 years(16th).

to answer your question.......

1)Yes(with S.B),No,Yes(it sucks)

2)To be with S.B once again.

3)Well, what I did....lots o' rolls,beer,great music and a reflection on all my idiotic past actions.

S.B, miss ya. [Frown]

Esau13

Archived