Jambands.ca

flush 45 million hits of acid down the drain.

Esau

Although its about a month old news I just found this today/tonight...

Freakin crazy.

quote:

Melgren stated that according to court testimony, this was the single largest seizure of an operable LSD lab in the history of the Drug Enforcement Administration. DEA agents seized approximately 41.3 kilograms (90.86 pounds) of LSD, approximately 97.5 kilograms (214.5 pounds) of lysergic acid, a precursor to LSD, approximately 23.6 kilograms (51.92 pounds) of iso-LSD, a by-product from the manufacture of LSD and 19 kilograms (41.8 pounds) of ergocristine, a precursor to LSD with the ability to create an additional 12.4 kilograms (27.28 pounds) of LSD.

[Eek!][Eek!]

The full story....

Largest LSD Lab Seizure In DEA History

this is the silo in kansas eh?

i heard dude got set up, dude was a bum anyways,, this is the word i hear anyways,, take it as that,, rumours,,, but dude in kansas used to be tight with good heads in the family and narced on them to save his ass before this big bust went down,, if he narced them out he desrves it IMO

quote:

Fourteen canisters of a chemical required to produce LSD valued at over $1,000,000 were found at the missile silo.

ET is VERY hard to come by, seeing as its redlisted in north america totally

quote:

where every five weeks the lab produced about 2.2 pounds of LSD

yum [Eek!]

wouldnt you like to be this guys lab tech assistant

i doubt this link will work,, this is the best read on lsd there is out there that ive found.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1287892&page=16&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

might not work,, if you wanna see it, go to shroomery.com, sign up, go to other drugs discussion in the msg boards, page 17, lsd crystal to blotter. heres a taste

""First I will briefly discuss the people or family as there called so you can get an appreciation for what they do and have done. The family is motivated to spread LSD because we believe that LSD is a key givin to us from above. Lsd was givin to man from god to help him see the error of his ways. Why do you think it was discovered during the most horrible time in history. It is the antidote for the atomic bomb. It`s doesn`t matter if you beleive this or not ,because what i`m trying to express is how deeply important the family feels about the sacred value of LSD.

Those who are at the upper level`s of the family will gladly sacrifice there lifes and freedom to do this work

OK now down to the crystal. I have little knowlege about LSD manufacture so i`m going to talk about the final product the crystal. On tour crystal came in brown glass bottles with 1-10 grams in them. The bottles were sealed and contained CO2 and crystal. You can`t just buy crystal from family. First you have to be taught how to lay it ,which i`ll cover in a little bit. Also you have to do a thumbprint(eat it) there are no exeptions to this rule.The reason is to make sure your Karma is clean enough to handle this sacred work.

TYPES OF CRYSTAL

Needlepoint-very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal.was available in small amount`s. The best of the best

White Fluff-Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure

Silver-Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.

Amber-Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.

Lavender-(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.

TJ(tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experiance with it.

Champagne-(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

OK so you got some crystal and need to get it on blotter. It`s a pretty amazing feeling holding a jar in your hands that has 10 grams of crystal in it. That`s 100,000 doses in the palm of your hand. For dealing with laying we`ll say we got 1 gram.

Acid is always layed 1 gram=10 tenpacks. A tenpack is tensheets. 1gram=10,000doses. If your laying needlpoint your doses will be 95mcg, because your crystal is 95% pure. If your laying amber your shit will be 70mcg, because it`s 70% pure. got it [smile] Now you get a glass pyrex pan to dip your tenpacks in. Your crystal is dissovled into 110ml. of everclear per gram.The purer crystals dissolve instantly with a little stirring. The not so pure take a little shaking. Champange is damn near impossible to get to dissolve evenly

Paper-for white blotter standard watercolor paper#14 or equivalent is used.

It`s critical you get the right paper. If you don`t it won`t absorb right and you`ll fuck it all up.

Print`s are made up ahead of time and perferated

OK so you got your crystal dissolved and your paper cut and ready. There are 2 schools when it comes to putting it on the paper. First dump the solution in the pan and dip each tenpack into it then lift it up and let any excess solution run off into the pan. Second method is to put the tenpack into the pan and squirt the solution on it with a baby syringe(the ones they give little kids medicine with). I Have done both and prefer dipping them just because its quicker

Then the tenpacks are layed out to dry which doesn`t take long since alcohol evaporates quickly.

If you did it right there will be very little residue left in the bottom of the pan.This redidue is extremly potent and is eather soaked up with a piece of paper(called mop up) or made into potent liquid(called wash). Whatever you choose this is saved for your personal use [Wink]

While your doing all this you get very,very high. As soon as you open the jar of crystal it intoxicates the air. Most people were rubber gloves when doing this some don`t. Just don`t have any plans afterwards.

There might be slightly different methods used when laying, but this is how the dead family does it.

After the tenpacks are dryed there distibuted and eaten up.

Since the end of the Grateful Dead the massive distribution network that used to get rid of so much acid has been broken up badly.

Never fear Acid is still out there [smile] """

okay sorry for posting so damn much,, but i know someone out there will read it and enjoy it.

another excerpt.

""LSD is still around though it seems that a majority of the labs are inactive at the moment. This is normal as they don`t produce all the time. Most like the silver family only produce about every 5 years. Though they usually produce enough to last that long

When the Grateful Dead toured massive amount`s of LSD were disributed around the country. On a typical east coast tour 100-150grams could easily be sold. Thats a million to a million and a half doses. This flooded these citys and the lsd trickled down to every nook and cranny of america. By the time it was dry again another tour would roll through the region and resupply it. Plus we would meet people on tour from certain area`s of the country and keep them supplied with the help of the good ole USPS.

Sadly when the dead stopped touring this network went into shambles. People fell out of touch and with no shows ,there wasn`t the marketplace for distibution.In turn parts of the country arn`t getting saturated anymore.

...When we moved crystal there was always the feeling that we were protected by a higher power. I can`t tell you how many times i have had crystal or acid on me or my brothers and have been in situation`s where we should have gotten busted and something always protected us.So many times that coincidence is not an option. Why do i think we were protected. Because the family does it for mankind not money. We viewed LSD as the only hope for the radical change in conciousness that would save us. So in effect we viewed are work as the work of God. You know why they never busted a family lab? Because we would never betray LSD. Just as Jesus was nailed to the cross we were willing to spend the rest of our lives in jail or die to protect what we viewed as the salvation of are species. Sound`s a little dramatic doesn`t it, but i`m trying to give you an understanding of the faith in LSD that the family has.

By the way the Kansas bust was not a family lab incase anybody is wondering

i think it was canada day weekend tube..... it was good,, even if it was only a half,, i was already halfway thru a bag of mushmush that day,,,, one thing that stands out was trippin face and getting that keen vision and i sat down n started picking bits of dirt out of the hole in my foot,, then i realeyesed what i was doing with blood on my fingers and shit,, put the bandage back on it and went somewhere else,,, man that was a weird trip.

that print on the dose we got has been around for ages too,, pyramids were big like last year. buddy was really holding onto those ones for a while

""amen, so hypothetically if one were to make some lsd where wwould they find some instructions"""

there are tons of synths out there,, they all start with LSA that you change to LSD, it can be done but its damn hard to do it without making bunkass paper. the right way is to go from ET>LSD, throw out the iso-lsd and keep the crystal,, youll need a full chemistry lab, say from a university, tons of chemicals that cant be bought on this continent, and years and years of knowledge that you cant learn in a school,,,, good luck [big Grin]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived