Jambands.ca

Kids giving pot a bad name

larry jr.

This is just sick...

Two La. Students Arrested in Alleged Plot (Columbine copycats)

Exerpt:

"We found one drawing that had the student blowing the brains out of a particular teacher," Wiley said. Another depicted Levins and Sinclair on a school roof celebrating around dead bodies hanging out of windows, officers said.

"Apparently, they were planning to wake up at 4:20 a.m. on April 20 of this year to do this," Maj. Tony Bacala said.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040113/ap_on_re_us/re_creating_columbine

Wat stupid pathetic....kids.........I'm telling u they wouldn't have tried to even plot this crap if they were listening to some good tunes...maybe some Reba jam live vol.13 disc 2 perhaps....something to loosen these stupid fruits up! Jeeze is right buddy!1

This shit makes me sick. Kids can't fucking do anything these days without everybody freaking out. Every kid that gets bullied dreams/writes about/draws pictures of getting revenge. Very very very few do anything about it. This is fucking mind control when you can't draw a picture of shooting somebody in the head when you're fifteen and pissed off and can't do anything about it.

Elaborate planning huh? The guys had it allll worked out, how they were gonna go to the school at 4:20am and kill all the people there. Uh...good plan. Maybe schools are full of people at 4:20am, I wouldn't know, I've never been at school quite that early.

In the early '70's a 13 year-old kid took a gun to the school next to mine (in Bramalea, outside Toronto) in a violin case. Killed three teachers and a few other students if I recall before committing suicide. Very sad, but it didn't touch off a huge "kids are coming to your school to kill everybody" panic resulting in "measures" to save us all from these monsters, and y'know what? It didn't keep happening. Keep trying to suppress angsty teenagers' outlets of aggression (writing/fantasizing/drawing despicable things) and you just might push a few over the edge.

Imagine if they sent every fourteen-year-old who got depressed and wrote a bad peom about suicide into therapy. The schools would be empty and the psycho wards full. Full of kids being kids.

Sorry, but this fear mongering shit really pisses me off.

quote:

Originally posted by Velvet:

Imagine if they sent every fourteen-year-old who got depressed and wrote a bad peom about suicide into therapy. The schools would be empty and the psycho wards full. Full of kids being kids.

Gosh, that sounds like work. Much easier to pump 'em full of prescription drugs and have the parents pay $150/hour for therapy.

Archived