Jambands.ca

I just scored Conan tickets

jay sanislo

-

"Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And onto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

quote:

Originally posted by Esau:

-

"Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And onto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

haaaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaa

congrats jay maybne youll be lucky enough to go on the day nickelback is playing

Hey me and me girlfriend love the show, we watch it almost every night. I love the 2000 skit that conan does the most, havent seen it in a while though. IN THE YEAR 2000000000000000000000.

Anyways we would love 2 tickets or information on how to get them.

Jason Sanislo

Thats an exact copy of the email i wrote for the show. This is pretty damn cool, i never win anything. Sorry dima but the other ticket is for my girlfriend (cause she obsessed with the conan show)and its for valentines day, we are gonna spend the night and the next day there.

Now is there anything going on in the T-dot Fri the 13th evening that i could check out, i wanna make a party out of it!

Archived