Jambands.ca

Blame Canada... For Some Fantastic Music...

shainhouse

Hey. Just wanted to let you know that Aaron Kayce (owner, operator of JAMBASE) and myself are presenting a three-part case study on the past, present and future of the Canadian scene as sort of an 'welcome to' for Americans. The first instalment went live today. enjoy.

http://www.jambase.com/headsup.asp?storyID=4513

peace-

It is nice to have someone in this scene who is dedicated to promoting a scene that deserves to be promoted to the world. Shain is one of the poeple keeping both a positive vibe and a tireless attitude toward expanding our horizons. We can all learn alot from his attitude and persitence. Thank's for including the BNB we appreciate it...and I looke forward to the next issues. Mike filipowtsch

It is nice to have someone in this scene who is dedicated to promoting a scene that deserves to be promoted to the world. Shain is one of the poeple keeping both a positive vibe and a tireless attitude toward expanding our horizons. We can all learn alot from his attitude and persitence. Thank's for including the BNB we appreciate it...and I looke forward to the next issues. Mike filipowtsch

It's nice to be able to read your thoughts that many times, Burtman! Sometimes I'm reading these posts and I immediately forget what I'd just read. To look at the next post and find it posted again.... brilliant! And again and again.... [Eek!]

Thanks as always Shain. Good work.

It's nice to be able to read your thoughts that many times, Burtman! Sometimes I'm reading these posts and I immediately forget what I'd just read. To look at the next post and find it posted again.... brilliant! And again and again.... [Eek!]

Archived