Jambands.ca

Dannyboy Alfredsson is a wimp! :)

PhishyK

Damn dude, I dunno. I think Alfredsson and his team are the lowest, dirtiest bunch of snotty-nosed eurotrash Cherryvictims I've ever seen! Is there even a player on the Sens who doesn't wear a visor?

Two awesome victories for the Leafers last week. Especially coming back from 4-0 to win 5-4. A Miracle on Ice!

Face it folks... All Star break is over. LET THE TRASH TALK COMMENCE.

[Razz]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fellas, if you haven't figured it out yet, in my lifetime, there are your cup contenders and non-cup contenders... unfortunately, for all you Leaf and Sens fans, as good as your team look during the season, you just don't have what it takes to raise the cup.. Pretenders... unfortunately, life in hockey is not fair, you have to be blessed!!! and I think it is almost time for #25 banner to be added to the rafters of the Bell Centre (aka forum #4) Go Habs Go!!!

Alfredson is a prick...

Lalime is a sive...

Hossa is a massacist...

Havlat is a necropheliac...

Jason Spezza is a complete tool (trust me I went to school with him - he really is dumb as shit!)

Denis Hamel!?! nuff said

Todd Simpson has bricks on his feet...and hte worst +/- I have ever seen.

Do the sens even have a back up goalie?

Who the hell is Chris Kelly?

And the reason they all have the flew is becuase the share each others jock straps!

Start the Shit talking!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Siloet:

Alfredson is a prick...

Lalime is a sive...

Hossa is a massacist...

Havlat is a necropheliac...

Jason Spezza is a complete tool (trust me I went to school with him - he really is dumb as shit!)

Denis Hamel!?! nuff said

Todd Simpson has bricks on his feet...and hte worst +/- I have ever seen.

Do the sens even have a back up goalie?

Who the hell is Chris Kelly?

And the reason they all have the flew is becuase the share each others jock straps!

Start the Shit talking!
!!!
!!
!!!
!

First of all it's sieve, not sive, masochist, not massacist, slight mispelling in necropheliac, oh and don't forget flu, so I guess it was the school and not Spezza.

More...

Todd Simpson is a -2 in his one game with the Sens, not too bad, lifetime he is a plus 14...I don't know what you are talking about...

CHRIS KELLY 49--Centre

Born Nov 11, 1980

TORONTO

Shoots left.

Height 6' 0"

Weight 194

Anyways...You must be one horrible Leafs fan!

Alfie only has 16 penalty minutes...and I doubt they were all highsticks...

"There is one thing that bothered The Rock more than that. At Raw's Tenth Anniversary, the people didn't vote for The Rock as Superstar of the Decade. They voted for Stone Cold Steve Austin. Everybody loves Stone Cold. The Rock doesn't love Stone Cold. As a matter of fact, Stone Cold Steve Austin is nothing, and The Rock means nothing, compared to The Rock. There is only one true Superstar of the Decade, one Superstar of the Millenia: the jabroni-beatin', pie-eatin', trail-blazin', eyebrow-raisin', stronger than a bear, faster than a buck, the hottest thing to hit Canada because the Maple Leafs suck!"

Leafs suck ass! why do people year after year put there faith into those bums just to lose year after year! they are a bunch of losers and I hope they never win the cup and they end up like the chicago cubs and the boston red sox. Habs are my team and we are proven winners. So are the sens. Who beat the the flyers in the playoffs ? who was one goal away from the cup finals last year? if what happened to the sens last year happened to the leafs, you would never stop hearing about it.But since it is the sens it's not a big deal.If the sens had been around since 1956 or whenever the last time the leafs won they would whould have won at least once. the leafs are cursed.

Poutine I will agree with you on two of three things, yes, the Leafs suck and they are never going to win a cup!!-hehe..(poor leaf fans) and yes, the Habs are the next Canadian team to win a cup.. but, the Senators do not belong in the same breath as the Habs... they will never win a cup with a bunch of pussies in their lineup... sure, they beat Philly, but they don't have the grit to win a cup. The leafs will always kick their ass in the playoffs, and then choke, and blame the refs (aka 93-- I know you would have beaten Montreal for sure!!)right!

Archived