Jambands.ca

Dannyboy Alfredsson is a wimp! :)

PhishyK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Todd Simpson is sitting at -8..."

And he played every one of those games but one with Anaheim. Let's look at that number at the end of the year.

"And you can forget about any cup chances for the Sens the Leafs oust'em every year!"

Ok but... last year we were ousted by the Devils. Who ousted you? And how'd we do against them?

Last 3 playoff meetings between Ottawa and Toronto - who won? Who won? The LEAFS!

Alfie and his bunch are too wimpy to use their fists so they clip with their sticks. You know it's true!

God I love trashtalking for the sake of trashtalking. Sh*t, I live in Victoria BC for god's sakes! I should be harping on the Canucks but there's just so much beautiful emotional content in the Battle of Ontario rivalry. [big Grin]

Sens are proven winners because who ever won bewteen new jersey and ottawa in the east finals would have won the cup over the ducks. One goal away .They have got over there playoff drought and I wouldn't want to play them the first round this year(i'm a habs fan) and it doesn't matter if the leafs go farther than the habs because they still won't win.and that is the only thing that matters.there might not be hockey for the next 2 years so most of the leafs old guys won't even be around. I say if they don't win this year they won't win for another 50 years.

• 1 year later...

Archived