Jambands.ca

Dannyboy Alfredsson is a wimp! :)

PhishyK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Step it up a notch and start burning it on his doorstep. Be sure to take pictures of the flaming poo as it spreads. That one never gets old. The minute my kids are old enough to run from the cops without getting caught it's on.

Why wait? What about the fun you could have seeing them get arrested and thrown in the slammer to become some in-bred Bubba's red-hot love monkey?

Aloha,

Brad

He's more incredible now than a few years ago too. I don't know if you actually follow hockey with the things you're saying...

Alfredsson is #2 in the league in scoring. Ottawa has 3 of the top five scorers. One of the best records. Bryan McCabe (a defenceman) is Toronto's leading scorer, with a -6. BRUTAL.

So... sit down.

AD

He's more incredible now than a few years ago too. I don't know if you actually follow hockey with the things you're saying...

Alfredsson is #2 in the league in scoring. Ottawa has 3 of the top five scorers. One of the best records. Bryan McCabe (a defenceman) is Toronto's leading scorer, with a -6. BRUTAL.

not So... sit down.

AD

Things I'm saying??? Like I'm not permitted to not be a fan of his??? Or that I did mention I came in late on this topic??? Oops, that's right, I forgot I'm replying to a Sens fan... :P:P:P

Don't follow hockey...more chuckles... :P:P:P

Honestly, how can you not like Alfie? I'm not a Leafs fan but I can still respect someone like Mats Sundin and I hope he gets back on the ice soon.

Seems to me Toronto fans have two things against Alfie:

1. his hair, which is ridiculous because it was beautiful, and besides, he shaved it long ago

2. mocking the Mats Sundin stick throwing incident, which showed a fucking brilliant sense of comedy timing and humour... even the Leaf fans in the ACC at the time responded positively until they remembered they're not "supposed" to like Alfie

Guy is class, works hard and has incredible talent.

Boy does trash talk ever rile me up!!

LMAO...I didn't say that I didn't respect Alfie; in fact, I mentioned how impressed I was with his puck handling technique among his other talents...just not a fan...and I didn't mention squat about his hair, just posted a pic for some fun...if you get riled up over this stay outta Rich Stadium or you'll be goin' postal on everyone... ;)

Archived