Jambands.ca

Bonnnaroo

mulvee

from jambands.com

http://www.jambands.com/News.phtml?newsfile=redesign_news175.html#2-12-14

Bob Dylan, The Dead, Dave Matthews & Friends, David Byrne and Primus To Perform at Bonnaroo 2004

The Bonnaroo music festival has made its initial artist announcement and while some onlookers may have previously expressed trepidation, it is now clear that the 2004 event will certainly retain its grassroots core (many of the groups have appeared at the two previous events) while also introducing complmentary new artists as well. Newcomers include Bob Dylan, Dave Matthews & Friends, David Byrne, Primus, Willie Nelson, Wilco, Los Lobos, Ani DiFranco, Yo La Tengo, Femi Kuti, Gomez and The Bad Plus. Artists who will be returning to Manchester include The Dead, Trey Anastasio, String Cheese Incident, moe., Galactic, Gov’t Mule, Medeski Martin & Wood, The Del McCoury Band, Yonder Mountain String Band, North Mississippi Allstars, Umphrey's McGee and My Morning Jacket. Tickets for this year's Bonnaroo Music Festival will go on sale next Saturday, February 21, with additional information available at the official Bonnaroo web site.

The Dead

Dave Matthews @ Friends

Bob Dylan

Trey Anastasio

Willie Nelson

David Byrne

Primus

Wilco

Burning Spear

String Cheese Incident

Ani DiFranco

moe.

Gov't Mule

Los Lobos

Galactic

Yo La Tengo

Femi Kuti

Medeski Martin & Wood

Gomez

Yonder Mountain String Band

Damien Rice

North Mississippe Allstarts

Country Hill Review

Beth Orton

My Morning Jacket

Gillian Welch

The Del McCoury Band

Taj Mahal

Sam Bush Band

Vida Blue feat/The Spam Allstars

Los Lonely Boys

Grandaddy

Kings of Leon

Bill Laswell's Material

Soulive

Neko Case

Calexico

Leftover Salmon

Cut Chemist

Chris Robinson & New Earth

Umphrey's McGee

Maroon5

The Black Keys

Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra

The Bad Plus

Mark Broussard

Donovan Frankenreiter

Does that match Esau's list?

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

Well la-dee-f*&king-da...

Well Willy I will delete my posts for you..this info was also posted last night on the GOTV site,on the hub by show-whore early this morning..I got mine in an email...

Ya feel better now? [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by Esau:

Well Willy I will delete my posts for you...

Why the hell would you do that? Why would it be for me? It doesn't bother me at all. I wasn't claiming to be the authorative source of the information and I certainly wasn't trying to dismiss your source. I was simply posting the web site's version of the line-up.

As far as the little jab goes: I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so sensitive in the morning. [Wink] (I need a sarcasm font for comments like that in the future.)

quote:

Originally posted by shitidiot:

WOO! HOO! thank you finaly no WSP.

You know; that just occurred to me. That's strange isn't it? Oh, wait, they're on hiatus this year right? I guess that's why.

Trey and The Dead. Wow.

Fretman! You better be up for this. It would not be the same without you! [big Grin]

Archived